Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This was just posted on Facebook via Southern Ca Bulldog Rescue:

Please help us find Russi! Our 4 year old English Bulldog, Russi, has been missing since Thursday, September 24th, from her home in Covina (near Cypress and Grand) russi.jpg. She is white with brown spots and weighs approximately 45 lbs. She is not tagged, but is microchipped and neutered. If you have any info, please send me a message. Thank you!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This was just posted on Facebook via Southern Ca Bulldog Rescue:

Please help us find Russi! Our 4 year old English Bulldog, Russi, has been missing since Thursday, September 24th, from her home in Covina (near Cypress and Grand)View attachment 56949. She is white with brown spots and weighs approximately 45 lbs. She is not tagged, but is microchipped and neutered. If you have any info, please send me a message. Thank you!

:( I hope she is found

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG my worse nightmare!!!! But to make a funny...(very innapropriate)..... SHE is white with brown spots, SHE is microchipped, SHE is neutered, lol. Sorry I swear it would be my worse nightmare. I just found this wrong. I hope the poor baby is found!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO this is horrible... I hope they find her soon!!! :(

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I caught that too [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

I really hope she if found and returned safe and soon!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hope she's found soon. So gutwrenching to have your bully or any pet gone. My heart would just drop to the ground.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
This is my worst nightmare. This poor family I pray she is found soon

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I hope she is found soon, and safe.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't have any news about her or any details on how she went missing.

It's just a sad reminder to everyone that pets are stolen from their own homes every day. A recent stat I saw was a mind blowing 2 million pets per year are stolen in the United States, and many of these are from their own yards and homes.

I too hope for Russi's safe return to her family. :pray:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I don't have any news about her or any details on how she went missing.

It's just a sad reminder to everyone that pets are stolen from their own homes every day. A recent stat I saw was a mind blowing 2 million pets per year are stolen in the United States, and many of these are from their own yards and homes.

I too hope for Russi's safe return to her family. :pray:

This is a big problem at home and they steal them for dog fights they go around and leave stickers and remarks on letter boxes if you have a dog and different colours mean different things. On e morning there was all this writing with chalk on my letterbox I freaked and scrubbed it off but Ftse not outside without me so sad you have to live like this these days.:(

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I'm in LA and I always take notice to bullies I see. Although LA county is huge I'll keep her in mind whenever I look at a bully

My first dog was stolen out of my yard. He was a Dalmatian and about 9 months. He had epilepsy and had grand mal seizures probably about 2-3 times a month at that age. When he wasn't on medication he would have them at least 2-3 times a week.

Needless to say we were freaking out when he was stolen right out of our yard. I only left him out side for five minute unsupervised while I went to grab a call. When I came out side I found the gate latch no on properly but it was pushed in towards the yard. There was no way my dog could have escaped by the way the gate was left.

We posted millions of signs offering a huge award. 2 wks later a woman called from a pay phone saying she was a school bus driver and found my dog running up and dog the street we lived on, so she picked him up and took him home. There was no way that was possible as explained above. If there was any chance of him getting out of the yard it would have been through the back and then he would be fenced into my neighbors place.

She came the next day in the evening with her two kids for the reward money. We gave her twenty dollars and they left. Ramses was so excite to see us and we went almost immediately to go on a long walk. Half way through the walk he collapsed. The next day we took him to the vet and they said he was dehydrated, had malnutrition and needed meds for vomiting.

Anyhow we later found out that these people were con artists and would steal pets for rewards. Even with epilepsy Ramses lived to be 11 yrs and two wks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.