In need of help! Someone stole our bulldog

Mamaz02

Jun 5, 2013
Country
Hawthorne, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mago and Max
Hello! Im in need of help from anyone that can help. Im located in hawthorne, CA and my bulldog Mago was taken on Sunday 6/2/13. I have twin daughters that have been raised with him since he was 9 weeks old. Im looking for anyone that can help us out.

Mago is 8 months. He was taken on the corner of 135th/kornblum in hawthorne around 3:00 PM.

Mago.jpg

xtina615

May 31, 2013
Nashville, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky / Chunk / Chunky Butt
This is heartbreaking. I'm in Tennessee, so I'll tell you what I would do here....
Plaster all over Craigslist pet section about him. Call all of the local veterinary offices, and see if you can email/fax them a picture to be on the lookout. I would also put a poster of him at local grocery stores, pet stores, etc....
Contact local shelters and animal control too, just in case.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Xtina615 gave you great advice. I'm sorry for what your family is going through, it must be heartbreaking, and you must be so worried. I can't imagine what your feeling. I live in Canada so am not close to be able to help you, but definitely thinking of you and your family, and sending love, hugs, and prayers your way that you find your baby soon.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh no!! I'm so sorry this has happened. Not sure how helpful this is but did you file a police report? And yes, echoing the above replies, but check Craig's list, the animal shelters nearby as well as some not so nearby, and vet clinics/hospitals. Were there witnesses that could assist? If you are on Facebook I'd suggest you also post there to get the word out. Again, i'm sorry this happened and I pray for a safe return of your Mago.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry your baby was stolen, hoping for a quick return.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So sorry to hear of this, I do hope you get your baby safely back real soon.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We can put out an alert..goes on our Facebook page. Let me tag the person to do this. I'm in Monrovia and I will keep my eyes open. I'm so sorry for you. Make sure and visit the animal control agencies for your city..and the neighboring ones too. Don't rely on a phone call. Also watch Craigs List and you should notify Southern California Bulldog Rescue...Hotline is 714-612-0265
@savemejeebus.. @desertskybulldogs

Last edited:

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I do hope that you're able to find him soon. Praying for his safe return. Big hugs to you and your girls. I have a 10 year old daughter and kids get so attached to these little furballs, it's sometimes harder on them than it is us. We never want to see our kids hurting.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hello! Im in need of help from anyone that can help. Im located in hawthorne, CA and my bulldog Mago was taken on Sunday 6/2/13. I have twin daughters that have been raised with him since he was 9 weeks old. Im looking for anyone that can help us out.

Mago is 8 months. He was taken on the corner of 135th/kornblum in hawthorne around 3:00 PM.

View attachment 45531

I'd make it so Damn hard for them to show their face in Public, it would be disgusting….. Plaster his picture everywhere, Every Telephone pole, Pet Smart, Veterinarian Office, HECK the post office and make him #1 most WANTED !! I wouldn't stop until I had my kid back, Facebook, Yard Signs, street Signs, pictures etc, take and make a LOST Poster with The Picture, and POST it on store fronts, Mass produce copies at Office Depot, Then hang a sign in their window, When my daughters Pitt Bull come up missing, I posted pictures everywhere, Base Ball Parks, playgrounds, Facebook, I MADE IT INCREDIBLY HARD FOR THEM TO CONCEAL, Then offered a Reward, an hour later the phone rang, 10 minutes after that, we retrieved her Baby……. Long story I told on another post, But very fishy… The RESULTS YIELDED 1 PITT BULL !!! your effort will effect the outcome, I personally handed out 500 business cards, and literally after craigs list had people calling me from 150 miles away, chase every lead, turn this into the WORLDS BIGGEST DOG HUNT !! another thing you've probably not thought of, Go to the POLICE Department, file a report, and hang a Poster, go to the Fire Department, hang a poster, These people are on the streets when your asleep, circulate it every where, Law Enforcement Officers are on the street 24/7/365, and so are Firemen, They see a lot of things, Dog Napping isn't uncommon, Get the neighbors involved, Get as many people involved as you can, HELL I'd be calling the SWAP SHOP on the radio and put the word out !! The point being, they would have to haul your baby 300 miles away to take him on a walk if it were my baby, because if they stopped at 299 miles, someone would know he was STOLEN !! That's my .02 ₵ents. Thats how we Roll !! Pull out all the STOPS until your baby is safely back in your arms !! There wouldn't be a ROCK left they could crawl under that I hadn't turned over….

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 45531

prayers and positive thoughts for a safe return to you and your family

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
so sad :( i can't imagine how you feel.......my thoughts and prayers are with you...:pray:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no!! Our worst nightmare! Hoping you find your baby soon! Have you cross posted on scbr fb page? I am sure they wouldn't mind. Posting to fb now. :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.