Found bulldogs Independence, MO

shobbsie

Mar 28, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Two
lostbulldogs.jpg These two females were found in the middle of 39th Street in Independence, MO on May 27. This was posted through Lost Dog Registry (Kansas City) the LDR# is F1968. Contact number is (573) 701-2505. I hope these girls are lost and someone is looking for them. The one on the right appears to have cherry eye in both eyes. I'm always afraid that bulldogs may have been dumped because of expense. I hope that's not the case here. I live a couple of hours away and "liked" the organization when my adult son's lab ran off a couple of years ago. I live a couple of hours away. I know there is a Bulldog rescue in St. Louis that handles Kansas City, Missouri (I wanted to rescue, but they won't do a home check outside an hour travel), would it be out of line for me to contact them to check on these two babies?

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
You know I think it may be worth the phone call. Can't hurt anything actually. And even though they say, they won't do a home check outside of an hour, I would ask would they consider it being you have EBD experience and are willing to help. Rescues are always in need of a positive foster homes and volunteers. Even if you can't foster, maybe you can volunteer in some way.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Nothing is out of line when trying o help an animal. I will tag our rescue moderators too!
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]

Last edited:
OP
shobbsie

shobbsie

Mar 28, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Two
On their FB page (Lost Dog Registry) the discussion has turned to the possibility of them being dumped; no chip or collars. Makes me sick. I've been keeping an eye on the post. I'll make a phone call.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... poor sweet bully babies! thank GID someone found them and they were not hit by a car

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
This is way too close to home for me. The one on the left looks almost identical to my Colossus. Same colorings and everything. :(.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So sad! I don't understand people's logic of just dumping a dog! There are so many options if you can no longer care for an animal, makes me sick! [MENTION=8470]shobbsie[/MENTION] any updates? Hoping they get good homes!:pray:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
So sad! I don't understand people's logic of just dumping a dog! There are so many options if you can no longer care for an animal, makes me sick! [MENTION=8470]shobbsie[/MENTION] any updates? Hoping they get good homes!:pray:

That's how I ended up with two bullies <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.