Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Lost English Bulldog

Default Lost English Bulldog

My bullie wandered outside the gate and I think picked up by someone on Sunday April 30th, 2013 in Homestead, Fl (Miami South Fl area). He is 4 years old, has problems on left eye, uses drops daily or will go blind. He is white with black markings, has distinct 3 on his left back and a heart shape on his front right shoulder area. We are very worried about him and hopefully whoever has him will take him to a vet for his eye.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Lost English Bulldog

@savemejeebus.. @desertskybulldogs

Im so sorry! Have you checked all the normal places..plus any Bully rescues in your area! I tagged a couple people so we can get an alert out. We have a few members in Florida too.. @Bella'sMom. . @KMARINO
    Last edited by JAKEISGREAT; 05-04-2013 at 11:17 PM.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lost English Bulldog

I sent out an email to all the members with the info you provided. If you'd like me to add more details such as his name or phone number where people can reach you, pls don't hesitate to send me a pm!

Praying that we'll find your bully soon!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads