Lost pup - Champaign county, OH

kerrisyn

Apr 10, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hello everyone!

My mom called me tonight to say that my uncle's beloved pup, Baby, was stolen today. He has three English bulldogs (gram, mommy, baby) and Baby is gone.

Baby is almost all white, save for a brown spot around her right eye, a small brown patch on her left hind leg, and small brown spots on her ears. She is very lovable so it was probably really easy for the person to steal her :\

She was last seen this morning on Smith road, which is in Champaign county, Ohio. My uncle has had a slew of robberies at his house the past few years but this one has really left him heartbroken.

Any information regarding Baby is greatly appreciated. She has a human mom, dad, and college boy that are beside themselves with worry. We all just want her home!

Please contact me via private message or respond in this forum. As a beginner to this website I'm a bit wary of publicly posting an email address of phone number :) I will provide private contact information upon request!

Thank you for your time!

Kerri

2013-03-30_19-33-28_637.jpg
Her backside

377587_3542210004082_129266911_n.jpg
Baby, as a baby, is on the left
547665_465160330219526_1665841040_n.jpg
Her more recently

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
do you have this posted on Facebook.... we can help spread word on there too
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Post on Craigslist in your area. Do you want me to post on some bulldog sites on facebook? [MENTION=8561]kerrisyn[/MENTION]

OP
K

kerrisyn

Apr 10, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
She's been found! She's terrified, shaking, dirty and on her 3rd bath but Baby is home. She was dropped near the county line and thankfully it was my uncle that found her (he took off work to search for her) Everyone is very happy.

Thank you guys for your attention to my distress call. I sincerely appreciate it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She's been found! She's terrified, shaking, dirty and on her 3rd bath but Baby is home. She was dropped near the county line and thankfully it was my uncle that found her (he took off work to search for her) Everyone is very happy.

Thank you guys for your attention to my distress call. I sincerely appreciate it!

AWESOME!!! love the happy endings.... give her hugs from all of us!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
AWESOME NEWS!! So happy you guys found her and she's home safe with her family!!! Tell your uncle about this website, we would love to have updates of Baby, Mommy, and Gram!! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

I'm just so happy that she was found and only a little dirty!!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
That's wonderful news. :clap2:
So glad all she needs is a few baths.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so glad she has been found and all that is wrong that she needs a few baths. :clap2:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Just seeing this and wanted to say it warms my heart knowing Baby was found.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.