Please help bring KYNDAL from FORT WORTH, TEXAS home!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Kyndal_zpsc32400a7.jpg

Received from fb. Please keep an eye out for her!

Little Kyndal was stolen from a Don Pablo's parking lot in Fort Worth, Texas. She is IN DIRE NEED OF MEDICATION and needs to be returned to her family ASAP. There is a $5,000 reward for her safe return. She was reportedly seen at a PetSmart near where she was stolen, but the family is not being allowed to use the surveillance tape to locate the suspect(s). UGH! She is chipped and she could be ANYWHERE at this point. Please, please, please SHARE this with all your family and friends. Knydal needs to be back with her loved ones! Call 817-901-8351 if you have any leads.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby, hope she is returned soon.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So sad! Even worse that this may be caught on camera and Petsmart (supposed animal lovers) arent helping in catching this person! Sick sick people I tell you!

Prayers and positive thoughts this baby gets home soon and safe :pray:

operationajax

Feb 16, 2012
Connecticut
Bulldog(s) Names
Axl
Kyndal_zpsc32400a7.jpg

Received from fb. Please keep an eye out for her!

Little Kyndal was stolen from a Don Pablo's parking lot in Fort Worth, Texas. She is IN DIRE NEED OF MEDICATION and needs to be returned to her family ASAP. There is a $5,000 reward for her safe return. She was reportedly seen at a PetSmart near where she was stolen, but the family is not being allowed to use the surveillance tape to locate the suspect(s). UGH! She is chipped and she could be ANYWHERE at this point. Please, please, please SHARE this with all your family and friends. Knydal needs to be back with her loved ones! Call 817-901-8351 if you have any leads.

Why is Petsmart not releasing the video footage? Would get a lawyer and have him take them to court to release the tape. Then I would sue Petsmart!! A crime was commited and the local police should have been able to view the video footage to catch the theives. Somehting is wrong with this picture!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I so hope she is found. Precious girl.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.