Stolen English Bulldog - Nashville, Tennessee

Lisa Bo

Mar 8, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Kane, Pippa
Hi, I'm new here so fogive me if I don't get everything just right this first time around. This site was suggested to me by one of our followers on our English Bulldog Kane's Facebook page.

Our baby boy has been missing since December 1, 2012 and we are doing everything we can to spread the word in hopes that someone has seen him or does see him. I have attached a flyer with Kane's description/pictures as well as our contact information.

Also, if you are a Facebook user please go out and 'like' his page so we can reach as many people as possible. You can read the entire story under the 'About' section. Just search for 'Finding Kane' in the FB search bar.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Lisa

Attachments

• Flyer.jpg
    Flyer.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 238

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION].. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Lets see if we can get an alert out for you!

Im so very sorry..I pray he finds his way back...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Prayers that he is found and sent back to you!

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I would personally have your children go to one of the Nashville news stations n explain the situation n maybe they could do a human interest story on it :/ I am praying Kane is returned to u n that karma catches up to that woman n knocks her on her a$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Immediate prayers for Kane to come home and soon! Much love, Carol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hoping you find him soon.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Lisa,
I'm glad you found your way over here, I would have put your link up here but couldn't figure out how to do it from my iPad. Anyway, this is a great group of folks here I'm sure they will keep their eye out for your baby.
there are many foster parents here, so you never know if they will come across Kane

operationajax

Feb 16, 2012
Connecticut
Bulldog(s) Names
Axl
Was Kane ever implanted with a microchip? Obviously the dog is still in the local area since he was spotted with the couple who now have him...hope you get him back soon!!! BTW- how was he taken from you? Was the dog in your yard or did he wonder off from your property??

When I am outside with my bully I never let him off his harness nor out of my sight! Without souding like a tough guy sitting behind my computer, I have to admit that if my bully was taken from me I would hunt the thierfs down and when found would let them feel my wrath!!

Last edited:

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I am in no way affiliated with kanes owner but I thought more info may help so I copied the info from his FB page

On Saturday, December 1, Hurrikane "Kane" our eight month old English Bulldog escaped out of our privacy fence on Tanglewood Drive in the Inglewood community. We immediately started looking for him, talking to neighbors, and posting flyers. Judging by neighbors' spotting we managed to put together a timeline, apparently he was headed back home and last spotted on our street around 11:30 am, after that his trail went cold. Around 2:00 pm we went to Animal Control to make sure he wasn't picked up. On the way back home we noticed someone had taken the first flyer that we posted down. Over the next few days we put up fourteen flyers on one specific pole because someone kept ripping them down. The last time a flyer was ripped off of that pole was on Wednesday, December 5, (around 2:00 pm) right before a passerby spotted Kane with a lady at the corner of Haysboro and Tanglewood, she told the lady who spotted her that he was her dog, and was said to have short dark hair. We immediately jumped in the car and went down to the corner but the lady and Kane had already disappeared. After that day we didn't hear much about Kane until the following Tuesday, December 11, when we received an email from a lady who spotted Kane with a woman by the name of Ann/Anna at the Turnip Truck in East Nashville (5 Points). She did not know he was stolen at the time, she had a conversation with the lady who had Kane and the woman told her she worked for a rescue in the Nashville/Inglewood area. However, when asked, she would not name which rescue. This Ann/Anna is between 5'5 and 5'7, slender, had a dark bob-style hair cut with a red streak in it, she is in her 20's and was with a man in his late 30's/early 40's, they were in a gray older model beat up ford pickup truck. Ann/Anna told the lady she had named Kane "Rocky". Tuesday night, December 11th, around 7:00 pm we received a phone call from a "blocked" number from what sounded like a younger male. He said he had Kane and was at the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market on Gallatin Rd. He said he would wait for us and he would be in a black Silverado Chevy truck. Of course, we went to pick up Kane but when we arrived there was no one there. No truck matching that description at all. Since then we have posted ads all over the internet and have received numerous calls and emails from people trying to help. There is a reward for any information that leads to Kane's return. We just want him home where he belongs. Kane has allergies and is on a special diet and needs his medication. He was approximately 52 pounds on the day he disappeared he is not micro chipped and he is not neutered. Kane's body is red brindle or "tiger stripped," his head and paws are white, his ears are brindle and white and he has a brindle mark by his left eye. He had on a sparkly blue collar with all of our contact information when he went missing. The woman mentioned above may or may not have Kane at this point, if she really does work with a rescue or rescue animals on her own he may be with a foster. This woman may also have sold him by this time. We ask that everyone keep an eye out for him and contact us immediately with the location if they spot him and any other information they may be able to collect. If anyone has any information on Kane, you may contact us at 931-931-0231, 615-517-5478 or email us at [email protected].

N here r some pics of his markings from the page ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362878265.210127.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362878276.663884.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362878285.704524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.