ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY STOLEN FROM HOME ON FEB. 5TH - Kentucky

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Louie.jpg

This is what the owners posted:
"Please read.... Our home was broken into on Feb 5 many items stolen but the only thing that matters to us was our baby boy Louie!
Louie was a Christmas gift for my 2 girls, 10 and 8 who are now heart broken along with the rest of my family. Louie has a REWARD that is way more than what anyone will be able to sell him for NO QUESTIONS ASKED... I don't care who brings him home I will ask no questions no police and I hand you crisp 100 dollar bills.... Please help my family louie has a shaved front leg and an IV scar from a recent trip to vet. any info at all please call 270-217- 1342 or 270-335- 3385
and animal lovers please feel free to re post and also check out on facebook" BRING LOUIE HOME WICKLIFFE KENTUCKY"
He could be in any state by now."

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Louie, and his family, they must be really worried, and missing him for sure. I hope they find him and he's returned home where he belongs. Sending love and hugs and prayers that he is okay, and the people who took him are taking care of him, and he is safe.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I saw this on Craigslist and felt so bad for them. I hope they find him somehow. I used to joke about getting a guard dog foe my bullies

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just disgusting what people will do..... so hope they find this poor baby soon

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
They have a Facebook page about this little guy. If your on FB you should like the page, I've been following it for days now, breaks my heart!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Oh, thank god! Good sometimes does prevail.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
They have a Facebook page about this little guy. If your on FB you should like the page, I've been following it for days now, breaks my heart!

Thank goodness he's home! What's their fb page? Couldn't find anything on it.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Bring Louie Home Wickliffe Kentucky is their FB page. It's blowing up with comments gave me the goose bumps. I truly didn't think it would end this way. So happy for them

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, so happy, they got so lucky he was returned.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
The last I saw on her FB page, she was heading to the bus stop to surprise her kids with Louie.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online