Missing French Bulldog Owosso MI

Sunny

Oct 11, 2010
ty.jpgMissing since Sep 20, 2010ty2.jpg

French Bulldog. Neutered Male, Black/Brindle, White chin, white stripe on chest. 30 lbs, Pug face, Bat ears.
Last seen Owosso Michigan. Put outside at 3pm, 5 -10 minutes he was gone.

ANY information is wanted!!
989-413-1747

OP
S

Sunny

Oct 11, 2010
Not even a bit of information so far :*(
Had a few leads.. one was very close, a lady noticed that a family just got a new black dog, the same size, and white on his chest.. however his ears were down, and his head was smaller.
It's good to know that people are looking and trying to help out!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Also try petfinders.com. I really hope you find him soon. Let us know ASAP.....joining the facebook page..

OP
S

Sunny

Oct 11, 2010
yes I have been trying craigslist around Michigan. for some reason it stopped letting me post anything. Also tried the petfinder page

OP
S

Sunny

Oct 11, 2010
Actually the craigslist thing was a really dumb mistake...I wasn't going threw all the steps after I wrote it >.< it's fixed... lol

Update!!
Ty may have last been seen Oct 20th at penbrook apt loose & Tonight being walked by a woman wearing a hooded coat on Chipman & M21 Owosso.

Any information is wanted! Call any hour 989.413.1747
Neutered Male, Black, White Chin, White Stripe on Chest, 30lb, Standing Bat Ears, Constantly Snorts, PugFace, Tail is about 2 Inch long.

Photos/Info: Login | Facebook

Bennson

Jun 9, 2011
USA
I pray that you must have again your dog.The blue eyes on black is really fascinating.If the behavior of your dog also was good then you had a perfect dog.I pray that you must have again your dog.
obedience training

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.