Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
STOLEN!!!

Casper was stolen from his own backyard in Houston, Texas.

A neighbor saw 2 guys jump the fence and take him. The neighbor called the cops but nothing has been done. The owners are searching everywhere for him, so if you have any information please post here or send an email to [email protected]

casper2-1.jpg

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I am so scared that something like that will happen to my dogs. I always take them out on a leash and I do not tie them up outside, not even for a minute! My new house doesn't have the privacy fence yet. I am taking bids on having it built. I do have cameras outside so I can see my back yard...but I'm not going to risk my dogs! I would be lost without them!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That's what I was wondering. Looks like he has a little pen outside..a bucket of water...In Texas?!:angry:

I take that back....I don't know the situation. I hope it was a play area only. Bulldogs are NOT outside dogs!

Last edited:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] yeah their humidity is worse than ours here in Florida. I really hope thats not the case

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
they sent me a message about it and said he was an inside dog and was only outside for a minute.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
heck ya we couldnt leave lex outside for longer than 10 mins during the dayin the summer time!!! lex's dad passed away this summer cause they let him outside and the kids forgot about him :(

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well..I hope they catch whoever did this... And I'm sorry to Casper's pawrents..for being quick to be judgemental. I really do hope your baby is found..quickly. And in good health.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
My sister lives in Mesquite I'll tell them to put the word out she volunteers at the fair. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] did they give his age and weight or if he has any identifying marks? Did he have on a color. Anything could help.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If you run across a solid male english bulldog he was stolen from Houston about a week ago by 2 young males from my friends yard. The bulldog is named Casper. He is as sweet as can be and is a few years old. He is very missed and his owner is searching daily for him. Please let me know if you hear anything about a solid white (large) bulldog. Thanks.
He was in indoor pet and was outside for a few minutes. A neighbor saw 2 guys jump the fence and take him. The neighbor called the cops but nothing has been done. As far as I know he has been online looking on craigslist just in case and as well as petfinder and a few other sites.

This is all the info I have.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
More than likely they are going to try and sell him or breed him if he's not altered. Very rarely do people steal dogs to keep. My deaf amercian bulldog was stolen a year ago but she was fixed. It broke my heart they came onto my proch and took her.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I hope they find him in good health soon. It's heartbreaking just thinking about it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online