Puppies stolen from Toronto, ON Canada backyard

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Puppies stolen from Toronto, ON Canada backyard ~~ FOUND SAFE!!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure how many Torontonians are members, but this story broke my heart when I heard about it.

Here is the article from this past Sat Oct 1st:
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...n-puppies-101002/20101002/?hub=TorontoNewHome

Toronto police are looking for three purebred English bulldog puppies that were stolen from their owner's east-end backyard Friday afternoon.
The dogs were stolen from the yard in the Danforth Avenue and Main Street area around 3:00 p.m., according to a police news release.
The puppies, which are only eight weeks old, are named Winston, Abigail and Mildred.

Owners Ann and Kevin believe money was behind the theft of their purebred puppies.

"I'm actually not angry, I just want them back safely," Ann told CTV News. "They are very important to me. They are like children to me."
Anyone with information is asked to call 54 Division at 416-808-5400 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS.

*** UPDATE Oct 4th *****

Puppies stolen from East York found safe

Three puppies stolen from a backyard in the Danforth Avenue and Main Street area Friday, Oct. 1, afternoon were found safe and sound outside a North York convenience store Saturday night.
Two of the eight-week-old English Bulldogs were reportedly in a bag behind the Mac's at Lawrence Avenue and Avenue Road while the third was found wandering nearby.

Police said the investigation is ongoing.

Last edited:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
That is so scary.... When Chesty was a puppy his grandfather had sired a litter of of 5 puppies, back east that were stolen right out of the house. Someone had broken into the house. I think that is why I don't show our pups off except for here.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how heartbreaking! Stories like these are what confirm why I dont show off my boys either, even if they are fixed and no longer puppies. There are just some sick and mean people out there. I hope they find them, they are so young still.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is why I won't ever walk my dogs! You never know who is gonna try to steal them from you.... sooooooo sad for the family. So very sad :(

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Eeek, I always worry when I leave the dogs outside in the early morning while I get ready...you'd like to think stuff like that never happens but clearly, it does. I hope they find the pups soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online