REWARD FOR STOLEN ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY Wyoming, MI

trishastorey

Mar 22, 2010
On March 4th a younger Hispanic man (with short spiky hair formed to a mohawk) walked up to my yard and was inquiring about our puppy to my children. I really didn't think anything of it, because many people walk by and we talk and pet each others animals. While inquiring he grabs our puppy from my daughters arms, runs around the corner to a full sized white van with a green stripe, gets in and an older Hispanic man drives off down the road. there was a small child in the rear car seat, and a few others..... my children were running down the road chasing the van best they could. By the time i knew what was going on it was too late! We are very much upset and we just want her to come home. We are offering a reward for her safe return...no questions asked! Please if you have any information please contact Trish 616-366-5600. text ..phone... pic mail....
the van pic is body style & colors

Attachments

• sasha2..jpg
    sasha2..jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 254
  • sasha..jpg
    sasha..jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 231
  • sasha1..jpg
    sasha1..jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 239
  • SANY0837.jpg
    SANY0837.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 116
  • jay-schmetz-bulldog-going-to-the-bathroom.jpg
    jay-schmetz-bulldog-going-to-the-bathroom.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4,687
  • roundworm.jpg
    roundworm.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4,318

Jefferson bulldogs

Feb 7, 2010
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
IZA Diva & Lots 'O Dots
I am so sorry for this happening to you. It happens a lot with bulldogs. These people obviously live near by or visit somebody around your neighborhood. I would drive down every street looking for that van and keep checking sites like Craigslist because if they try and sell your dog they will probably try the internet first. check a lot during the day everyday. This just makes me sick!!! I keep my dogs in my backyard and a padlock on the gate. I have had people from my neighbors house and just random people peeping over my fence and trying to grab puppies. I caught a lot of people and my kids caught people too. Dont give up keep a look out for the van and the young man. Ask neighbors if they know anyone with a van like that. Sometimes it helps to do your own investigation. I learned a lot from my mom, she's a Private Investigator.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Oh man I am so sorry that this has happened. I would for sure do what Jefferson has suggested. Post flyers all over and for sure make a police report so that you have proof that the dog is yours. I also keep locked gates. You know it takes a real jerk ( not word wanting to use lol) to steal a dog out of a childs hands...

Attachments

• MeandRomeo.jpg
    MeandRomeo.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 119
  • MeandRomeo2.jpg
    MeandRomeo2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 118
OP
T

trishastorey

Mar 22, 2010
FYI fliers are evrywhere, we were on the news, i have searched and posted on craigslist/kijiji, along with contacting the police. The police say it is not high priority they will do what they can, but pritty much is up to me to come up with solid information for them to check into...
i have pritty much been stalking vans, and talking to as many people as possible! I have had many people in the area keeping an eye out, tracking vans and emailing me....i am very thankful for the help i have gotten thus far, but im feeling alittle defeated right now! Me, my husband and my children were so excited to have an english bulldog in our home...i feel like she was just getting to know us, she was happy, and now she is with new people, who knows where, and i hope they are treating her well! I was working with alittle bit of cherry eye, she was due for shots, and we were trying to find the right food with the help of our vet (she had abit of diarrhea from time to time). I am now installing a rear door to my back yard so no one can see what we have or dont have, along with the possible security camera! We do have hopes of getting another puppy, it just might be a while.....seens how we saved up 2500$ to get Sasha and that is alot of money right out of pocket..

Attachments

• 377915_245918315461196_100001290880989_611865_1039708537_n.jpg
    377915_245918315461196_100001290880989_611865_1039708537_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 53

Jefferson bulldogs

Feb 7, 2010
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
IZA Diva & Lots 'O Dots
Also...list on Craigslist and other sites in other cities near you. WHen you do get a new puppy try not to let too many people in your neighborhood find out about it. Also dont let strangers get too close to your new pup, you want your puppy to grow up mainly knowing you and your family. That way he/she will bark when strangers come around that way you can be warned atleast. What state do you live in?

OP
T

trishastorey

Mar 22, 2010
michigan

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-11-20 at 13.12 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-20 at 13.12 #2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 147

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online