Stolen Puppy

CraftingDreams

Dec 25, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I think she will be called Nadia G
Im confused. who is making a buck? If you mean blacky, he is not being sold.. but to be honest, I have been EB's go for much more then this place has them for.. As a matter of fact, up to and including $4,000 from what I found.. I stopped looking when I saw Nadia.. I am in love and thats all that counts.. I am not paying full price.. and Ill leave it at that... Look, people that breed sell the puppies to cover costs.. it may not be to "make money".. but they are being used to pay bills never the less.. for what? hopes of getting a show dog or perhaps another to breed? Not like people are keeping all of those puppies. Ive purchased a dog in the past.. Bull Mastiff for my mother.. that cost me about 2500 to have flown here so she could pick him up. I dont want to sound insensitive, but if someone has a dog, any pure bred dog and they breed them.. they are going to sell them to cover some form of costs, and perhaps bills for the house.. that is making money no matter how you look at it.. they surly are NOT giving them away free.

MsRandall

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Myles
Sad story a stolen puppy and you dont feed him? Poor guy was probably stressed out after being tossed in water.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.