Stolen Puppy

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I asked on their FB page and haven't heard back. [MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] sugar gliders are about the size of a chipmunk, have wings like a flying squirrel, have a face that looks like a bat and they are nocturnal until socialized to be awake during the day. My friend had one and you couldn't get near it during the day for the first few months or it would just bite the bleep out of you.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I asked on their FB page and haven't heard back. @elearn sugar gliders are about the size of a chipmunk, have wings like a flying squirrel, have a face that looks like a bat and they are nocturnal until socialized to be awake during the day. My friend had one and you couldn't get near it during the day for the first few months or it would just bite the bleep out of you.

yikes who would want to steal something like that LOL at least he was able to protect himself, but the puppy wasnt :(

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So I stopped by the place yesterday with Bacon to get some stuff for my fish tank and got the entire story. It's extremely cruel what they did to this puppy at 7 weeks so if your squeamish don't read this. Basically the puppies are kept in pens behind a locked sliding glass door. The couple had them unlock the door to look at one of the puppies, the girl then distracted the person who opened the door to another part of the store. The guy then took the puppy out, went in the bathroom and threw him out the window into a fish tank that was outside and was half full of really cold water. Walked out the store, put the puppy in the car and came back in acting like nothing was amiss. He then tried to steal a sugar glider which bit him(they are nasty little guys) and they couple left stealing a dog sweater on their way out. The kid said based on the footage they got of them they were expecting them to be arrested last night so hopefully the puppy is okay and they throw them in jail.

What in the world is wrong with these people. Why would they do something like this? I hope they are punished for this

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Freakin' cute. But what was a 7 weeks old puppy doing in a pet shop? So happy that the thief's got cought, but a 7 weeks old puppy belongs with it's mom, or was the mom in the pet shop also????

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
The puppy is at the vet right now, he is severely dehydrated down about 1.5 lbs from what he was when he was stolen but other then that he is okay.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
People like this who have to steal and EBD couldn't possibly afford to care for them. How terrible!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I can't stand people sometimes I'm just glad they got the cute little guy back in time before something really really bad happened what they did was disgusting but they got him back an he's going to be ok thank god

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So glad to hear there was a happy ending..... hope they both spend a few weeks in jail with no water

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Human garbage. They should be flogged. Just garbage.

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
So glad that Blackie was found and will be OK. :D

Hope Bubba teaches that guy why its not smart to steal.

CraftingDreams

Dec 25, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I think she will be called Nadia G
They know their stuff and get their pups from one specific place. Anyway, not only was Blacky dehydrated and 1.5 lbs lighter, but the girl was 7 months pregnant, and between the two of them they have one or two kids. One little girl who is cute as a button. Seriously sad that now they are Christmas Criminals.. Im sure she will do some sort of time.. We know the guy is, just not sure what exactly she will be doing. Also, the puppy was 7 weeks, he just came in, had his first set of shots, but not the second.. he was NOT for sale yet.. now that he is back, and in good health, he will not be sold.. he belongs to the owner now.. :) some say they only care about the money.. not the case there.. this store has done some real good when it comes to EBD rescues and Sandy pet survivors.. free of cost..

Which is why I have no problem saying my Nadia is there waiting to come home.. :) Yes I am getting my little girl from there. Matter of fact, I was there the other day (Friday) to visit with my sweetness and bought her the toy she pulled from the bin.. lol.. I LOVE her "ya its mine" attitude. which is probably why she will have a larger then normal toy box.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
They know their stuff and get their pups from one specific place. Anyway, not only was Blacky dehydrated and 1.5 lbs lighter, but the girl was 7 months pregnant, and between the two of them they have one or two kids. One little girl who is cute as a button. Seriously sad that now they are Christmas Criminals.. Im sure she will do some sort of time.. We know the guy is, just not sure what exactly she will be doing. Also, the puppy was 7 weeks, he just came in, had his first set of shots, but not the second.. he was NOT for sale yet.. now that he is back, and in good health, he will not be sold.. he belongs to the owner now.. :) some say they only care about the money.. not the case there.. this store has done some real good when it comes to EBD rescues and Sandy pet survivors.. free of cost..

Which is why I have no problem saying my Nadia is there waiting to come home.. :) Yes I am getting my little girl from there. Matter of fact, I was there the other day (Friday) to visit with my sweetness and bought her the toy she pulled from the bin.. lol.. I LOVE her "ya its mine" attitude. which is probably why she will have a larger then normal toy box.

Probably heading down that way for fish tomorrow maybe Ill stop by to say hi to her :-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online