Stolen Puppy

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
This is for all the Jersey/NY folk, if you could repost it on the EBN FB site that would be awesome or you can grab it off my FB page. I know they are stolen from a store which we normally wouldn't buy EBD's from but he only sells EBD's and gets them from one specific breeder, they aren't mill puppies. Not that it should matter anyway, this is just messed up.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
This is for all the Jersey/NY folk, if you could repost it on the EBN FB site that would be awesome or you can grab it off my FB page. I know they are stolen from a store which we normally wouldn't but EBD's from but he only sells EBD's and gets them from one specific breeder, they aren't mill puppies. Not that it should matter anyway, this is just messed up.

View attachment 31821

I saw it earlier! I love that place and I saw the video of that couple stealing the puppy :(
They just want their puppy back. I will keep a look out. I'm glad its all over the news.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I saw it earlier! I love that place and I saw the video of that couple stealing the puppy :(
They just want their puppy back. I will keep a look out. I'm glad its all over the news.
Yea I've been plastering it all over FB too, I was planning on going to that place this Saturday with Bacon because they do pictures with Santa and the guy who owns it seemed really nice when I spoke to him. The fate of that poor puppy is what scares me the most.

M

mabel lou

Hopefully someone will step forward and say who these two are, their pictures are pretty clear. It is sad and if anything comes out of this if the puppy is not returned or the people get caught. Hopefully the pet store will take steps into reassuring that no other pets get taken through more surveillance of their property and the handling of the animals in and out of the store. I am quite positive that this store was very people friendly and that is why someone felt it easy enough to come and do something such as. I know that our stores here they keep all the animals locked up and you must get a worker to open the cages of the puppy you would like to see. They have plenty of room in the cages to play and eat and drink so it is understandable why they have to be unlocked in order to see a puppy. People can really be cruel

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh this is just awful. i hope they get that puppy back and yes that the store takes better measures to make sure this doesnt happen again. its sad that things have come to this.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
the awful things some people will do never ceases to amaze and stun me! I hope they are able to get their puppy back.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
They'll be caught for sure, too clear of a picture of them. What idiots and stupid ugly people they are. That little guy is cute and I hope he's returned too and hasn't been sold off already.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh that little man is just adorable. I hope they get these two, how cruel. I too worry about the life of this puppy with such wrongful people.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That puppy is just too cute, I hope they catch those ARS_ _ _ _ _ for what they have done I hope they haven't harmed the puppy in any way or sold him off and get him backto where he belongs.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
So I stopped by the place yesterday with Bacon to get some stuff for my fish tank and got the entire story. It's extremely cruel what they did to this puppy at 7 weeks so if your squeamish don't read this. Basically the puppies are kept in pens behind a locked sliding glass door. The couple had them unlock the door to look at one of the puppies, the girl then distracted the person who opened the door to another part of the store. The guy then took the puppy out, went in the bathroom and threw him out the window into a fish tank that was outside and was half full of really cold water. Walked out the store, put the puppy in the car and came back in acting like nothing was amiss. He then tried to steal a sugar glider which bit him(they are nasty little guys) and they couple left stealing a dog sweater on their way out. The kid said based on the footage they got of them they were expecting them to be arrested last night so hopefully the puppy is okay and they throw them in jail.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I sure hope they caught him and his gf last night!! Did you get any news this morning about whether the puppy is OK?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I hope the little guy is found and is okay. How could someone throw a baby out of a window, and into a fish tank with cold water, that's so cruel. What is wrong with people?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.