Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 36 of 36

Thread: Stolen Puppy

  1. #25
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    loveabully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,026
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    I can't stand people sometimes I'm just glad they got the cute little guy back in time before something really really bad happened what they did was disgusting but they got him back an he's going to be ok thank god

  2. #26
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,155
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11486

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    So glad to hear there was a happy ending..... hope they both spend a few weeks in jail with no water
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  3. #27
    Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    373
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    Human garbage. They should be flogged. Just garbage.

    If my dog doesn't doesnt go to heaven then neither am I.





  4. #28
    Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member DesertBum's Avatar
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    233
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Xena
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    So glad that Blackie was found and will be OK.

    Hope Bubba teaches that guy why its not smart to steal.
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window

  5. #29
    Newbie CraftingDreams's Avatar
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16
    Bulldog(s) Names
    I think she will be called Nadia G
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    They know their stuff and get their pups from one specific place. Anyway, not only was Blacky dehydrated and 1.5 lbs lighter, but the girl was 7 months pregnant, and between the two of them they have one or two kids. One little girl who is cute as a button. Seriously sad that now they are Christmas Criminals.. Im sure she will do some sort of time.. We know the guy is, just not sure what exactly she will be doing. Also, the puppy was 7 weeks, he just came in, had his first set of shots, but not the second.. he was NOT for sale yet.. now that he is back, and in good health, he will not be sold.. he belongs to the owner now.. some say they only care about the money.. not the case there.. this store has done some real good when it comes to EBD rescues and Sandy pet survivors.. free of cost..

    Which is why I have no problem saying my Nadia is there waiting to come home.. Yes I am getting my little girl from there. Matter of fact, I was there the other day (Friday) to visit with my sweetness and bought her the toy she pulled from the bin.. lol.. I LOVE her "ya its mine" attitude. which is probably why she will have a larger then normal toy box.

  6. #30
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CraftingDreams View Post
    They know their stuff and get their pups from one specific place. Anyway, not only was Blacky dehydrated and 1.5 lbs lighter, but the girl was 7 months pregnant, and between the two of them they have one or two kids. One little girl who is cute as a button. Seriously sad that now they are Christmas Criminals.. Im sure she will do some sort of time.. We know the guy is, just not sure what exactly she will be doing. Also, the puppy was 7 weeks, he just came in, had his first set of shots, but not the second.. he was NOT for sale yet.. now that he is back, and in good health, he will not be sold.. he belongs to the owner now.. some say they only care about the money.. not the case there.. this store has done some real good when it comes to EBD rescues and Sandy pet survivors.. free of cost..

    Which is why I have no problem saying my Nadia is there waiting to come home.. Yes I am getting my little girl from there. Matter of fact, I was there the other day (Friday) to visit with my sweetness and bought her the toy she pulled from the bin.. lol.. I LOVE her "ya its mine" attitude. which is probably why she will have a larger then normal toy box.
    Probably heading down that way for fish tomorrow maybe Ill stop by to say hi to her :-)

  7. #31
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    Just catching up on this....so glad to see they were caught.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  8. #32
    Newbie CraftingDreams's Avatar
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16
    Bulldog(s) Names
    I think she will be called Nadia G
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Probably heading down that way for fish tomorrow maybe Ill stop by to say hi to her :-)
    I want to pick her up tomorrow, but if the bank doesnt post what I need it will be the 2nd.. how frustrating..

    she should be top right...

  9. #33
    Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    sweetpeasmom2008's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,518
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    The things that people do to make a buck is just sick!

  10. #34
    Newbie CraftingDreams's Avatar
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16
    Bulldog(s) Names
    I think she will be called Nadia G
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    Im confused. who is making a buck? If you mean blacky, he is not being sold.. but to be honest, I have been EB's go for much more then this place has them for.. As a matter of fact, up to and including $4,000 from what I found.. I stopped looking when I saw Nadia.. I am in love and thats all that counts.. I am not paying full price.. and Ill leave it at that... Look, people that breed sell the puppies to cover costs.. it may not be to "make money".. but they are being used to pay bills never the less.. for what? hopes of getting a show dog or perhaps another to breed? Not like people are keeping all of those puppies. Ive purchased a dog in the past.. Bull Mastiff for my mother.. that cost me about 2500 to have flown here so she could pick him up. I dont want to sound insensitive, but if someone has a dog, any pure bred dog and they breed them.. they are going to sell them to cover some form of costs, and perhaps bills for the house.. that is making money no matter how you look at it.. they surly are NOT giving them away free.

  11. #35
    Pet Sitter Gunny B's Avatar
    Location
    Marysville, Wa
    Posts
    381
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom2008 View Post
    The things that people do to make a buck is just sick!
    I think she was referring to the idiots that stole the puppy, not people who are owners of a legitimate pet store.
    I am a master at planking......

  12. #36

    Default Re: Stolen Puppy

    Sad story a stolen puppy and you dont feed him? Poor guy was probably stressed out after being tossed in water.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •