Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
To whom it may concern,

Please meet Diva.

diva6.jpg

Diva was stolen from the Koprek family backyard. She was taken from her loving and devoted family Julie Koprek at 5 months old. We are doing everything we can to include Facebook sharing, physical searching as well as fliers. We need more help to get this baby Bully back home were she is loved and missed. We need your help to place this on the news. I make this plea from OHIO. Please help us. Please help us to bring Diva back home for the holidays.

diva2.jpgDIVAFLIER2.jpg

Please help find Diva!!! Our Facebook friend Julie has one of her beloved bulldogs missing. If anyone is on the computer, going to dog shows, looking for puppies for sale etc. REMEMBER THIS FACE!!!!!! Whoever has her may try to put her up for sale or may have her around a town near you. Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open for where she might be. We hope she is returned home soon!

Diva a stolen baby bulldog was taken from Spanaway washington

diva4.jpgdiva5.jpg

Description

Baby Diva is 5 months old, she was stolen from her yard in Spanaway Wa, a yard with a 5 foot fence, on a busy corner that was padlocked, so someone went & made a conscience decision to climb a fence in broad daylight at a corner house & steal someone's baby. Someone had been there the week before trying to "buy" the dog but of course the dog was not for sale.

DIVAFLIER.jpg

PLEASE CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR DIVA! I HAVE TAKEN OUT ADS ON HOOBLY, DOMESTICSALE, PUPPYFIND AND EBAY CLASSIFIEDS. I AM ENCOURAGING YOU ALL TO DO THE SAME. THERE IS NO TELLING WHERE SHE IS, BUT EVERYONE HAS THE ABILITY TO HELP! PLEASE SHARE HER PICTURES.......SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING! LETS BRING HER HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT JULIE KOPREK AT 253-327-5676 OR 206-380-9828 OR 253-314-3207

THIS IS THE FACEBOOK PAGE DEDICATED TO BRINGING DIVA HOME
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Baby-Diva-home/282230511879410

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
You can imagine how this family must feel, so violated and no answers. Praying this story has a happy ending

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I will think positive thoughts. I really do hope that she's back home with her family soon.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
How awful, why do people steal our babies? I feel so sad for the family , my thoughts and prayers are with them, that they get a happy ending, and Diva is found safe and sound and returned to her family where she belongs. That would be the greatest Christmas Present for this family.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Hope this girl is found safe! I can't imagine what this family is going through! Just make sure to check Craigslist, Ebay Classifieds, and any other website that owners can sell their dog! I am usually checking those websites weekly in the northeast regions so I will be keeping an eye out for Diva!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
this just breaks my heart that people will do this to someone. i hope she is found soon :pray:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I can not believe people stoop so low as to pinch a puppy, I hope she is found real soon and returned to her Mumma.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Will be hoping and praying that she is found safe and SOON. This is why I'm so paranoid about the dogs going outside and have never let them go outside by themselves. It is more work for me but I just don't trust anyone, there are some rotten people out there!

OP
Wrangler

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
Anything that you all do is much appreciated! Keep looking online or just out and about!

RedmondLiving

Jul 8, 2012
Redmond WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
"Diva" was on Washington's Most Wanted Friday, 12-21-12. The CrimerStoppers info follows:

If you’ve spotted Diva in Spanaway where she disappeared or anywhere else in the last month, call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-222-TIPS and we’ll reunite the family with their baby Diva.

This baby needs to be reunited with her family. We all know how we would feel if this were out little girl - lost out there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online