URGENT! 2 english bulldogs stolen on friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I really hate hearing about this there have been tons of ebd being stolen lately. My prayers are with the families its so sad I really really hope they find them soon

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Just saw on FB that Mr Brown is back with his family but search is still on for baby Diva Miracles do happen.

OP
Wrangler

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
The bulldog in Spanaway is NOT a chocolate bulldog color. Her color is a disqualified color with the bulldog club of america. I hope the owner does not think she has a "RARE" color. it is called Dudley and its not chocolate its liver with a brown nose. i hope she is found and spayed ASAP

Absolutely disgusting that you feel the need to PREACH about color and slam the owner who is missing her baby! Shame! If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything! PS Why do you think the puppy was taken in the first place? Kinda suspect that 2 chocolate bulldogs are taken on the same day, are only 7 hours distance AND one is a female and the other is a stud. It's also a shame that 2 people who live in the very states where these two went missing and could do so much want to slam the dogs/owners choice of color.

Thank you everyone else for the well wishes and help and prayers! Mr brown was dumped at a house and that person called his owner to return him. I personally think that all the attention and social network sharing put pressure on the criminals that stole him and forced them to get rid of him before they were caught. Thankfully he was not injured before comming home!

Diva is still missing tho! Please keep sharing her information and keep your eyes open looking for her! We need the same happy ending for her family!

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Absolutely disgusting that you feel the need to PREACH about color and slam the owner who is missing her baby! Shame! If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything! PS Why do you think the puppy was taken in the first place? Kinda suspect that 2 chocolate bulldogs are taken on the same day, are only 7 hours distance AND one is a female and the other is a stud. It's also a shame that 2 people who live in the very states where these two went missing and could do so much want to slam the dogs/owners choice of color.

Just what I was thinking... What is wrong with a different colored dog? And what is wrong with you to bring that up in this situation? Terrible

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The bulldog in Spanaway is NOT a chocolate bulldog color. Her color is a disqualified color with the bulldog club of america. I hope the owner does not think she has a "RARE" color. it is called Dudley and its not chocolate its liver with a brown nose. i hope she is found and spayed ASAP
I think weather or not the owner has a chocoate, liver, blue, pink or purple bully or, if she thinks she's has a 'rare' color really doesn't matter right now. What we have is a stolen bully that someone is trying to help find. These bullies were stolen from their own yard! Period! Please please keep your eyes open for her....you are in the nearby area right?

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy

Disgusting! Heartless! Cruel! I rather spay her than Diva.

Anyways, hope they find Diva. I'll keep her and the family in my chocolate color prayers.

OP
Wrangler

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
[h=5]Happy to Say Mr Brown is home.. But we still need Diva to come home too. She was taken out of her back yard which was fenced and had a lock on it. There were more bulldogs other then her she was targeted well because she is a awesome chocolate girl and EVERYONE knew she was not for sale.
[/h]

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu

Wow un friggen believable.

Karma can be a real b***h.....just remember that.

A

Alaskasmom1

Seriously! Who could be so heartless as to be a " know it all" about chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, etc??? I have a problem with this Cindy m post.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Who cares about what colour the puppy is? The important thing is getting the information out there, and getting Diva back home where she belongs. I hope they find her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.