URGENT! 2 english bulldogs stolen on friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
I am posting this for 2 facebook friends. Each had a eb stolen from them friday. The bulldogs are a female 5 mo old chocolate female and a chocolate stud. The dogs were taken from there homes, which are approx 7 hours apart. Both places report seeing a grey/silver car in the vicinity around the time of the thefts. Here is there information.......
MRBROWN.jpg

MISSING~ MR Brown was taken from my home last night at 8pm. Sprague River, Oregon. He was outside for less then 2 minutes and had a buddy with him.. His buddy is still here but he is not. Brown Never wanders off in fact his bed time he prefers is 7:30, The only reason he was out side was because he went potty in his crate and I was cleaning it. We searches all night long all of our 20 ac plus all the land around us. There are no Paw prints at all. So we now know he was taken from our yard. IF any one see's Him Please let me know asap. He is my personal side kick buddy and is never far away from me at all. Please post and repost and repost.

Julie Koprek

Friday
d.jpg
My 5 month old chocolate english bulldog was stolen from my house today in Spanaway washington. If you have information regarding about her please contact me at 253-327-5676 or 206-380-9828 or 253-314-3207. She is my baby and I want her back please re-post.

please help find them!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
ok, I put on my FB page

this is terrible, there's a lot of it going on I hate to say

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh my god , how scary and sad, I hope they are able to find them fast. Hopefully the people who took them either wanted them for themselves, so won't hurt them, but sadly the probability is that they want to sell them, in which case they won't hurt them either. I just hope they treat them well, they are quite young still. Are they microchipped? Did anyone who saw the car get the license plate?, they should definetly get the word out as much as they can, and alert anyone they can in the area that may have contact with dogs, vets, animal shelters, etc, in case the people try to bring them there, or get scared of getting caught and drop them off. I hope they catch them, and find the puppies safe and sound. Prayers for the pups and their families who are going through much worry and sadness right now. Why do people feel they have the right to steal our precious babies from us?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Prayers they are found and returned safe and sound

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is awful I pray they are found safe and sound and returned to their homes.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I sure hate to hear that, I hope they find them soon.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
The amount of bulldogs stolen is mind blowing, and didn't come up at all in my research. It's times like these that I'm happy we don't have a fenced in yard, so we have to take Rem out on a leash.

Fingers and toes crossed that these little guys are found soon, and reunited with their parents :(

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
This is one of those things that breaks my heart into a million pieces, and infuriates me all at the same time. Sharing on my FB & twitter. I live in MS but maybe someone knows someone & it'll help.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
gosh i hate hearing this. it just makes me so upset to think of someone without their bully worrying where they are and how they are. i pray they are found soon. :pray:

OP
Wrangler

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
Thank you for your help! I see the lost dog alert went out on both of them! I don't know them personally but have interacted with them via Facebook-admiring there beautiful babies! I am in ohio myself which is no where near them, but who knows where they will end up. Sharing on Facebook and other social media sites is great as the audiences that can be reached is so vast! Thank you again and keep sharing, checking sale sites or pictures that you come across as whoever ends up with them may not know they were stolen and uploads pictures of them!

Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.