Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT! 2 english bulldogs stolen on friday!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: URGENT! 2 english bulldogs stolen on friday!

I also hope and pray they are found and safely returned home.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sausage
    Likes (Received)

My worst fear...hope they are found safe and sound. Thoughts and prayers!
    My boys are playing in Heaven
    Jax on the left Tank on the right

Bulldog(s) Names
    Linus
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your help! I see the lost dog alert went out on both of them! I don't know them personally but have interacted with them via Facebook-admiring there beautiful babies! I am in ohio myself which is no where near them, but who knows where they will end up. Sharing on Facebook and other social media sites is great as the audiences that can be reached is so vast! Thank you again and keep sharing, checking sale sites or pictures that you come across as whoever ends up with them may not know they were stolen and uploads pictures of them!

Trace

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

I really hate hearing about this there have been tons of ebd being stolen lately. My prayers are with the families its so sad I really really hope they find them soon

Buckley, WA. in the foothills of Mt Rainier on the western side of the state
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly
    Likes (Received)

The bulldog in Spanaway is NOT a chocolate bulldog color. Her color is a disqualified color with the bulldog club of america. I hope the owner does not think she has a "RARE" color. it is called Dudley and its not chocolate its liver with a brown nose. i hope she is found and spayed ASAP

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

I was just going to say that I hope the female is spayed. I hope they are both returned to their owners.

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

Just saw on FB that Mr Brown is back with his family but search is still on for baby Diva Miracles do happen.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Linus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Mozingo View Post
    The bulldog in Spanaway is NOT a chocolate bulldog color. Her color is a disqualified color with the bulldog club of america. I hope the owner does not think she has a "RARE" color. it is called Dudley and its not chocolate its liver with a brown nose. i hope she is found and spayed ASAP
    Absolutely disgusting that you feel the need to PREACH about color and slam the owner who is missing her baby! Shame! If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything! PS Why do you think the puppy was taken in the first place? Kinda suspect that 2 chocolate bulldogs are taken on the same day, are only 7 hours distance AND one is a female and the other is a stud. It's also a shame that 2 people who live in the very states where these two went missing and could do so much want to slam the dogs/owners choice of color.

Thank you everyone else for the well wishes and help and prayers! Mr brown was dumped at a house and that person called his owner to return him. I personally think that all the attention and social network sharing put pressure on the criminals that stole him and forced them to get rid of him before they were caught. Thankfully he was not injured before comming home!

Diva is still missing tho! Please keep sharing her information and keep your eyes open looking for her! We need the same happy ending for her family!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Uni & Boadie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
    Absolutely disgusting that you feel the need to PREACH about color and slam the owner who is missing her baby! Shame! If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything! PS Why do you think the puppy was taken in the first place? Kinda suspect that 2 chocolate bulldogs are taken on the same day, are only 7 hours distance AND one is a female and the other is a stud. It's also a shame that 2 people who live in the very states where these two went missing and could do so much want to slam the dogs/owners choice of color.
    Just what I was thinking... What is wrong with a different colored dog? And what is wrong with you to bring that up in this situation? Terrible
    In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

I think weather or not the owner has a chocoate, liver, blue, pink or purple bully or, if she thinks she's has a 'rare' color really doesn't matter right now. What we have is a stolen bully that someone is trying to help find. These bullies were stolen from their own yard! Period! Please please keep your eyes open for her....you are in the nearby area right?
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Oh man I hope they find them, good luck

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tipsy
    Likes (Received)

Disgusting! Heartless! Cruel! I rather spay her than Diva.

Anyways, hope they find Diva. I'll keep her and the family in my chocolate color prayers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads