I'm not sure if this is the right place - saw a weird ad on craigslist

OP
TandVsMom

TandVsMom

Jun 26, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus and Bubbers
Some ad I saw on Craigslist here locally about an English Bulldog that someone wanted to "trade" for stuff. It was really weird. Anyway, I had called the number when I made the original post and was waiting for a reply. The lady called me back and said, in fact, she did not want to "trade" her dog for "stuff" - but that her soon-to-be-ex husband had posted the ad to -- be mean, I guess. I don't know what's wrong with people.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Some ad I saw on Craigslist here locally about an English Bulldog that someone wanted to "trade" for stuff. It was really weird. Anyway, I had called the number when I made the original post and was waiting for a reply. The lady called me back and said, in fact, she did not want to "trade" her dog for "stuff" - but that her soon-to-be-ex husband had posted the ad to -- be mean, I guess. I don't know what's wrong with people.

that just makes me want to scream...... :cursing:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:cursing: Thanks for explaining! Damn Fools!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a jackalope, he is. Good thing she's getting rid of him. He's a jerk.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If I were her I'd report it to the police and then be extra careful!! I'd be paranoid that he would actually take my bully!!!!

OP
TandVsMom

TandVsMom

Jun 26, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus and Bubbers
If I were her I'd report it to the police and then be extra careful!! I'd be paranoid that he would actually take my bully!!!!

That's exactly what I told her on the phone. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.