Please, help me find Remus!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Really appalled at how often this breed is stolen. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you... please keep us updated!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So sorry to hear about Remus, hope you find him soon, bet he's missing you as much as you miss him. Don't lose hope, he'll find his way back to you. Thinking about you and Remus and praying for a happy ending soon. Keep us posted.

A

Alaskasmom1

We adopted Tank and the AKC had flagged his papers when we went to register him to us. His original owners had kept good records so it wasn't so difficult. That said, have you contacted the AKC to flag him in their computers if someone tries to forge anything? We had the original owner when he was born, then the first buyer, then the one who owned him next hadn't registered him but signed the paper, then the last owner we got him from. The AKC told us EB's are one of the most stolen dogs. I didn't know that...We provided further proof and got him registered to us, then microchipped.

Members online

No members online now.