FOUND! - Elvis, our beautiful 2 year old English Bulldog - in Ho Ho Kus, NJ

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Lost/Missing - Elvis, our beautiful 2 year old English Bulldog - in Ho Ho Kus, NJ

I'm glad I read all of the posts before sending his pictures to MABR. I was about to send out the Marines to find him lol

SO happy that he found his way home again!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Re: Lost/Missing - Elvis, our beautiful 2 year old English Bulldog - in Ho Ho Kus, NJ

I'm glad I read all of the posts before sending his pictures to MABR. I was about to send out the Marines to find him lol

SO happy that he found his way home again!

I just changed the title so people could easily see he is found.
So glad he came home safe and sound!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

he came home on his own!!!! this morning at 9am est, he showed up in our yard. he's covered in dirt and muck, hungry and somewhat scared. But he is safe and sound. We are feeding him and will take him to the vet. Now I can't help but wonder what he did over the last 16 hours! Thank you, all of you, for your advice, thoughts and prayers.

Something to celebrate tonight :thanks5:
Just out of curiosity, is he neutered?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Just what I needed and wanted to hear today...a happy outcome!! So happy for you and Elvis.
Hopefully he's physically and emotionally doing better now that he's back home.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So happy to hear this! Welcome Home Elvis!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

he came home on his own!!!! this morning at 9am est, he showed up in our yard. he's covered in dirt and muck, hungry and somewhat scared. But he is safe and sound. We are feeding him and will take him to the vet. Now I can't help but wonder what he did over the last 16 hours! Thank you, all of you, for your advice, thoughts and prayers.

This is just wonderful news! I'm so glad he found his way home safe! :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad he found his way back home to you, and safe and sound. You must have been crazy with worry, and he must have been scared and missing you. Nice outcome his bully angel was watching over him

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

HURRAY!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.