FOUND! - Elvis, our beautiful 2 year old English Bulldog - in Ho Ho Kus, NJ

inigomontoya

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis McLovin Moore
Elvis went missing today, October 19th, last seen in our front yard at 4:30pm in Ho Ho Kus, NJ (Bergen County/northern NJ). Elvis is 2 years old, he is white & blonde/tan and weighs 65 lbs. He is very playful and fit, loves to run. Workers in our house accidentally left the door open and he snuck out. If you can help or you know someone who can help, please reach out. We have contacted the authorities, shelters, etc. and we have posted on Craigslist and Facebook. Any and all advice is also welcome. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 183

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Re: Lost/Missing - Elvis, our beautiful 2 year old English Bulldog - in Ho Ho Kus, NJ

Hoping and praying for you tonight that Elvis comes back home safe and sound

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Re: Lost/Missing - Elvis, our beautiful 2 year old English Bulldog - in Ho Ho Kus, NJ

Oh I'm so sorry and I hope that you get Elvis back soon :(

Have you contacted the vet and animal hospitals as well?

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank

:butterfly: I'm so sorry to hear that I hope you find him soon

OP
I

inigomontoya

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis McLovin Moore

We have contacted some of the shelters and vets and will reach out to the rest tomorrow morning. Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. Much appreciated. It's so hard to deal with something like this, so thank you.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage

Praying Elvis comes home safe!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

Hoping for a safe and quick return!!

I'll tag [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] who lives in NJ!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart

Elvis went missing today, October 19th, last seen in our front yard at 4:30pm in Ho Ho Kus, NJ (Bergen County/northern NJ). Elvis is 2 years old, he is white & blonde/tan and weighs 65 lbs. He is very playful and fit, loves to run. Workers in our house accidentally left the door open and he snuck out. If you can help or you know someone who can help, please reach out. We have contacted the authorities, shelters, etc. and we have posted on Craigslist and Facebook. Any and all advice is also welcome. Thank you.

Also contact 'HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue' and 'MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue' - 'Long Island Bulldog Rescue' the more eyes and ears out there the better ! (They have websites, and are on facebook)

OP
I

inigomontoya

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis McLovin Moore

he came home on his own!!!! this morning at 9am est, he showed up in our yard. he's covered in dirt and muck, hungry and somewhat scared. But he is safe and sound. We are feeding him and will take him to the vet. Now I can't help but wonder what he did over the last 16 hours! Thank you, all of you, for your advice, thoughts and prayers.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad he is safe and sound!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

Oh my gosh I am just seeing this, what a great outcome! Let us know what the vet says please also. HUGS!!!!! I bet he doesnt sneak away again now. Poor thing had a crazy party. 16 hours?! Wow! SO glad he is safe now.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman

he came home on his own!!!! this morning at 9am est, he showed up in our yard. he's covered in dirt and muck, hungry and somewhat scared. But he is safe and sound. We are feeding him and will take him to the vet. Now I can't help but wonder what he did over the last 16 hours! Thank you, all of you, for your advice, thoughts and prayers.

Oh that's so great to hear!! Bless his heart he found his way back home.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Oh I am so glad he found his way home :)

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage

That's GREAT news just made my day!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Oh my gosh, what a smart guy! Hugs to you and elvis!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.