2 Bulldogs found-Male & Female

LoriSue

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
If you lost 2 or yours were stolen, please provide pics to ID.

OP
L

LoriSue

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Went to a place and they didn't have a universal scanner. Going within couple hours to another vet. It's sad that they are lost.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's very sad. Well at least they're safe. I bet someone's looking for them and hopefully they're chipped. Keep us updated if you can. :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes..check everywhere. Check to see if a lost notice has been posted on craigslist also.

L

Lucy-licious

I'm in contact with someone from Illinois English Bulldog Rescue. She us just checking to see if anyone has reported lost dogs

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sure hope this has a happy ending. We found a dog driving home once last year and after driving around the neighbor where we thought it might live, we came back home and checked Craigslist. The owners posted it as lost and we were able to reunite it. :)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Oh it's so great you found them. Sometimes the owners will post out on FaceBook, Twitter, etc as well. I'm happy you got them and are trying to reconnect them with their owners.

OP
L

LoriSue

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
They are not chipped. I can't believe someone would dump them. They are pretty chubby so not neglected. How far could they have walked? The male is protective of her.

OP
L

LoriSue

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Please help us find their home. The male is protective of female. Gets upset when she is apart from him. My son has posted it on Facebook. The word has spread. They need to go home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.