2 Bulldogs found-Male & Female

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LoriSue.... You are wonderful for trying to find their home. They are someones 'children' and Im sure they are being missed horribly.
You may want to contact either Illinois Bulldog Rescue or Chicago Bulldog Rescue. I'm sure they would have many contacts to help look for their homes.

OP
L

LoriSue

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
We just want to know if they have a home or if dumped. If dumped, then we can move on to finding them a home. They have to stay together.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Maybe they have a new home if they were dumped? ;) I assume you called shelters near you? My gosh I cannot imagine that somebody isnt looking for them and if they are fat then you are right they are taken care of.

OP
L

LoriSue

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
We can't keep them. I have 2 Boxers, and my son can't keep them where he lives. He is in contact with Rescue. They are very cute.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
If your son made a fb page for them can you share the link? I have a crew of friends in the Chicago area and would like to get the word out to them.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Wow, I can't believe the owner hasn't come forward.
Sad part is a rescue may split them up. That would be horrible for the dogs.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow, I can't believe the owner hasn't come forward.
Sad part is a rescue may split them up. That would be horrible for the dogs.

I can only talk for our rescue, but I'm sure that Illinois and Chicago are the same ... if we get a bonded pair then we keep them together in a foster home and also when they are adopted out.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=6469]LoriSue[/MENTION] There is a facebook page called "bring mabel home" which was set up when a bulldog was stolen from a car in Ohio. Mabel was found and returned to her owners, but the facebook page has kept going and it's aim is to reunite lost dogs with their owners. You might want to PM them to see if they can help in any way!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This is so sad they havent found their parents. :*( Makes you wonder if something might have happened to them and they arent able to get the pups? Like that car accident a while back where the pup was lost? Heartbreaking! Thank you so much for helping these babies!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If you lost 2 or yours were stolen, please provide pics to ID.

Has the rescue been able to help you find the owners??

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.