Friends bulldog was stolen

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'll start creating the email right now. Do you know when approx. he was stolen?

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I just heard about it but I think it was a few weeks ago. It just tore me up so bad I have to try something to help.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Everyone should receive the email anytime now. I'd be hysterical if I ever lose my boys. Thank you for letting us know about Chubby. Hopefully the email will help find him.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
One of my worst nightmares ... I hope he gets Chubby back!!! :pray2:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This is just heartbreaking to me too. How is your friend holding up? I would be devastated. I sure hope that we can help, it’s never too late to start looking. Hopefully we can help. Glad you found us though.

Fiona2012

May 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
Just devastating, people are very CRUEL to do this to the family OR the dog...PRAYERS

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
When I saw him yesterday he was about in tears, as I would have been. It's really hit home for me since I lost my 10 year old Jax three weeks ago very sudden.
He only lives a few miles from me, I will be keeping a close eye on sausage.
My prayers are with him!

thank you savemejeebus! I saw the announcement already. This site is absolutely amazing!

Last edited:

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I sent an email asking if they were on Facebook as well. I'm a member of a lot of rescue/shelter groups across the country and could help post there. This tears my lil EB momma heart up!! There's a special place for those who abuse dogs! I mean, I really JUST DON'T GET IT! I'm very particular about who I let watch Dexter because the breed is so dang sensitive (especially in Mississippi where they can die from going out for ten minutes when it's 200 out), its either my vet or 2 friends who are vet techs!

Ran into a boy ( I'd say man because he was at least 45 but no MAN behaves, or thinks like this) at the gas station in my small town the other day who informed very one there that he was trying to sell his EB. Thinking something was wrong or strange... I asked why. He said, "We just don't want him anymore". I was FLOORED! The bear momma in me came out and I told him what an awful person I thought he was to TAKE ON an animal, especially one of the wonderful EB variety, and just decide he didn't want him after 2 years. I asked him if he'd just give his kids up when e got tired o them too.... And a whole bunch more. Oh I was hot, don't mess with the babies haha

anyway, back to subject, Chubby: hope you're safe angel, and I hope you get home soon!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
When I saw him yesterday he was about in tears, as I would have been. It's really hit home for me since I lost my 10 year old Jax three weeks ago very sudden.
He only lives a few miles from me, I will be keeping a close eye on sausage.
My prayers are with him!

thank you savemejeebus! I saw the announcement already. This site is absolutely amazing!

Yes it is. :) [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] you're being called. :)

Deestar

Mar 2, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Facebook is a great idea. It's amazing how fast word spreads on Facebook when people share things on their wall. Last year a family I knew started a FB group when their teen ran away. Within 24 hours there were posts all over the country and even abroad.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.