Lost English bulldog in Phoenix Az

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
I'm hoping you will find your girl!! @desertskybulldogs lives in AZ and is the administrator so hopefully they can get an alert out!!
sorry for bearly getting back at you. we still havent found her so please help us spread the word she got out at 22 ave and campbell we been posting flyers all over the area but nothing yet

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
I am so sorry you are going through this :( Is she micro-chipped? I would call all the vets/shelters in the area to see if anyone has seen her! Also social media is good at this point maybe start a fb page to get her picture out there. Check craigslist (sad but someone could try to sell her) I pray she is found safe and quickly!!!

You can contact Love A Bull Rescue in Arizona Here are the contacts.
Karen- 480.593.6559
Keith- 480.383.9867
Amy- 480.227.1276

Here is their fax number if you want to fax them a flyer or some pictures of her. Fax # Fax: 480-988-2847

They may be able to help you! Let uss know if there is anything we can do :)

sorry for just getting back at you im still new to this website we still havent found her we been posting flyers all over the area where she got out but no luck :-( she got out on 22 ave and campbell please keep spreading the word we will really appreciate it thank you for the phone numbers i will give them a call

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
I don't want to raise any false hopes or anything, but there is a posting on CL that looks like her. Could be the lighting or could be my bad eyes.

could you tell me where you saw it and what city please

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
i've posted to my FB page what's the cross streets i have ppl asking

sorry for just getting back at you its 22 ave and campbell thank you for sharing this we still havent found her please keep spreading the word

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
What area? I live in Phoenix and would love to post on Facebook.
sorry for just replying i been on my phone posting this stuff and sometimes i cant see all the stuff posted she got out on 22 ave and campbell we have posted flyers all over that are but nothing

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
I live in Phoenix as well....willing to post with a more exact location on FB to my friends here!

im sorry for taking so long to reply she got out on 22 ave and campbell we have posted flyers all over the are but no luck please keep spreading the word and we really appreciate your help

OP
L

love my mimi

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mimi
please help us she still hasnt been found were really hurting we want our baby back there is a reward of $500 for whoever returns her home she got out on 22 ave and campbell the area is full of apartments so it just makes it harder to search for her thanks to everyone who has been praying for us to find her and been spreading the word

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
please help us she still hasnt been found were really hurting we want our baby back there is a reward of $500 for whoever returns her home she got out on 22 ave and campbell the area is full of apartments so it just makes it harder to search for her thanks to everyone who has been praying for us to find her and been spreading the word

She home yet? if no, please share you FB page so we can share and get the word out

Members online

No members online now.