:butterfly: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss we will pray for a safe return

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Hope she comes home soon, I really hope those ppl didn't steal her.... Prayers she comes home soon safe and sound!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I may be wrong, I apologize. It may have been Tuesday when I saw the dog. If it was Tuesday then it was the owners that I saw the dog with. I've had a crazy week so I may have the two days mixed up. BUT after looking at the pics several times I'm almost positive that this is the same dog that I saw. I'll try giving a call after I get out of classes.

Yes it was the owners with her at petco. They had taken her there and remember speaking with you. I hope they find this little girl.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Hope you get her back! Was she microchipped? Hoping you guys reunite very soon.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I think she has been found from What I understand got à call in middle of night met in walmart parking lot pd reward and got her back she is having some scared issues but safe and sound

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I think she has been found from What I understand got à call in middle of night met in walmart parking lot pd reward and got her back she is having some scared issues but safe and sound
That's great news if she's back. This sound like a dog napping to me but I could be wrong. That's just odd they call in the middle if the night after she'd been missing??? Great news though. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.