LOST MY FEMALE BULLDOG in Norman OKLAHOMA area 10/2

Jeanette Smart

Oct 4, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lolah
Loat my girl 10/2/2012 after 10pm in the Norman OK area. She is 3 yrs old white with Black spots and I have been frantic trying to find her! If anyone has any ideas leads or has seen her please contact me ASAP. I am beside myself with worry and just miss her sooo much. You can call (405) 816-2923 or (405)537-6093 :crying::pray:
leelou.jpgleelou 2.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm so sorry and I pray you find her.... I'll contact the mod that will put this into our alert network right away. [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh my! This is sad. I have a few people I can get a hold of to see if they have her, seen her or help us find her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no, I am sorry. :( I would see which rescues r in the area and try and cross post on their facebook pages.

We have bully for you English bulldog rescue and bulldog club of greater Tulsa rescue listed here to check with.

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=6271]Jeanette Smart[/MENTION] can you give us a few more details to send out a lost dog alert :)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I cross posted to a Facebook page for bulldog rescues in Oklahoma. :pray:

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I saw a dog who looked just like her at the Petco in Norman about noon on Wednesday. She was with a couple. I can't say positively that it was her but the markings were almost identical and the dog was a female. I live in South Moore but go to school in Norman at OU daily.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I saw a dog who looked just like her at the Petco in Norman about noon on Wednesday. She was with a couple. I can't say positively that it was her but the markings were almost identical and the dog was a female. I live in South Moore but go to school in Norman at OU daily.

Can you possibly contact the phone number she posted on the thread. Maybe she can call the store and ask to see security video.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Prayers and hopes that she comes home safe to you very soon

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Can you possibly contact the phone number she posted on the thread. Maybe she can call the store and ask to see security video.

I may be wrong, I apologize. It may have been Tuesday when I saw the dog. If it was Tuesday then it was the owners that I saw the dog with. I've had a crazy week so I may have the two days mixed up. BUT after looking at the pics several times I'm almost positive that this is the same dog that I saw. I'll try giving a call after I get out of classes.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I may be wrong, I apologize. It may have been Tuesday when I saw the dog. If it was Tuesday then it was the owners that I saw the dog with. I've had a crazy week so I may have the two days mixed up. BUT after looking at the pics several times I'm almost positive that this is the same dog that I saw. I'll try giving a call after I get out of classes.

Oh okay! Any info helps :) I will try calling her number to have her look at this thread and I will relay the information to her.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I spoke wiyh Jeannette and she will be creating a facebook to help spread the word.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.