Missing/stolen bully from Liberty, Ohio

ZeusMom

Jul 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
This is very sad. Unfortunately, I probably would have never left my Zeus in the car in the first place for MANY reasons besides him getting stolen. He is my responsibility and just as sure as I wouldn't leave my child in a car, I surely wouldn't leave my Zeus in a car for a meal. Hit a drive through and call it a meal.

Poor Mable I hope they find you soon sweetie. Best wishes to the family.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Very sad on both counts. It isn't actually "cool" enough in Ohio right now to leave a dog in the car but it is also sad that someone took her. I hope they find her and also learn a very hard lesson about leaving your dog in the car.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Wow this is so sad. I really hope they can find and return her safely to her family!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hoping the theifs have the sense enough to drop her at a shelter if they choose not to keep her... and not dump her on the side of a road somewhere...... so sad.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i was just about to post this, my cousin in youngstown shared it on facebook.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Terrible story, and I can't even begin to understand how upset and devastated they must feel. However, I too would have NEVER left any of my bullys unattended in the car. AND if I had done then you can guarantee that my table would have been facing that car and my eyes would never have left it!!

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Its to bad that Bob Evans doesn't have a carry out menu to they didn't have to leave her in the car! Oh wait they do!

I hope they find their baby though - I would be so upset if someone stole Pan! But he wouldn't be left unattended in my car so I could enjoy my dinner either...

I'm having mixed feelings on this one (can ya tell)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I keep checking back on this poor girl everyday HOPING that I will see good news!! It's heart breaking thinking of what might have happened to poor Mabel. :cry:

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I too have been praying for good news, but so far they haven't found her. I just hope that whoever has her takes care of her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Terrible story, and I can't even begin to understand how upset and devastated they must feel. However, I too would have NEVER left any of my bullys unattended in the car. AND if I had done then you can guarantee that my table would have been facing that car and my eyes would never have left it!!

Exactly.... why did they not have a table where they could see the car?? We did a two week cross country trip with Nitschke and NEVER was he left alone in the car... every stop was a tag team rotation.. one was with Nitshcke whole the other went in to bathroom or get food. he was with one of us at all times... never even crossed our minds to leave him in the car.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I saw this posted on facebook as well and I shared it just in case... but I am so mad they left that baby in the car, and you are right, it is NOT cool enough in Ohio to leave any living being in a car, especially not a sweet bulldog. I just can't believe this happened and I don't want to think about what happened to this poor girl, ah it makes me so sad. I hope someone finds her soon, before it's too late :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.