cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Just got this alert in my email this morning. Brea is in Orange County, CA. I grew up in the next town over, Fullerton, so this sort of hits close to home for me.

Missing Bulldog In Brea, California

Dear Bulldog Friend & Owner,

A bulldog is missing at this point and taken without the owners permission. WE needyour "help and eyes" to see if we can get this bulldog home. Whoever has this bulldog may be trying to take the dog to a local vet for medical treatment "if found injured", offering the dog up for breeding, selling the dogs in the parking lot of a gas station or a selling in the parking lot of pet store. There is even a chance the dog might turn up in an animal shelter near you.

If sold to someone, the new owner may take the dog to a vet office to update shots and check on the health of the dog. A new family may show up at a local dog park or in a pet store to buy new goodies for a new family pet.

Stolen dogs are often driven out of the area or given to someone that can take the dog elsewhere for sale or given away.

Bulldogs always garner a lot of attention and someone will remember seeing this dog or hearing of someone offering a 'great deal' on this dog. As part of the bulldog community, someone may mention hearing about this bulldog in passing, thinking you should know or could offer some advice on the dog.

Any bulldog missing or stolen should be of importance to us all. If thefts and unreturned missing bulldogs are left unchecked or unnoticed, it puts other bulldogs at risk for being taken too.

Please share this story on your Twitter, Facebook, and forward to your friends and family!
8 year old, spayed female bulldog
422.jpg

423.jpg

If you have ANY information on the whereabouts of this bulldog, please email Vicki with SCBR at [email protected]

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I worry about this everytime we take the bullies out or get food delivered. I hope they find her. I put it on my facebook page!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

HERE'S A PHOTO OF HER; I REALIZED THE ORIGINAL POST DID NOT HAVE PICS!

8 year old, spayed female bulldog

422.jpg

423.jpg

If you have ANY information on the whereabouts of this bulldog, please email Vicki with SCBR at [email protected]

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Thanks, I thought it was me!! I just posted those as well!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.