Lost baby Eva

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Has anybody heard anything yet? I feel just awful for them...still keeping my fingers crossed for safe and sound at home!

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
To everyone who has been wondering about Eva, I apologize I have not been on here to keep everyone updated. We had started a Facebook page for Eva at the beginning of April and got many people involved in the search and many leads came out of it... but no leads led to Eva. It has been over 2 months since the accident and we have come more and more to the sobering reality that Eva most likely did not make it out of the accident. None of the sightings of her were ever truly confirmed and the accident was so terrible that it would've taken a miracle for her to have survived. She may have just been the only reason Adam survived himself. Thank you to everyone who was involved with us with the search. We will be moving on and remembering and loving Eva for all that she was. She opened my heart to the world of bullies and I will never be the same.

We haven't made any statements on the Facebook page concerning the end of the search yet. I will be telling Adam soon so that he isn't shocked when he finds no one is searching anymore, but until then, I would ask that no one mention the end of the search on the Facebook page, if you have been following. We will get to that as soon as we are ready. Thank you everyone for your support.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
To everyone who has been wondering about Eva, I apologize I have not been on here to keep everyone updated. We had started a Facebook page for Eva at the beginning of April and got many people involved in the search and many leads came out of it... but no leads led to Eva. It has been over 2 months since the accident and we have come more and more to the sobering reality that Eva most likely did not make it out of the accident. None of the sightings of her were ever truly confirmed and the accident was so terrible that it would've taken a miracle for her to have survived. She may have just been the only reason Adam survived himself. Thank you to everyone who was involved with us with the search. We will be moving on and remembering and loving Eva for all that she was. She opened my heart to the world of bullies and I will never be the same.

We haven't made any statements on the Facebook page concerning the end of the search yet. I will be telling Adam soon so that he isn't shocked when he finds no one is searching anymore, but until then, I would ask that no one mention the end of the search on the Facebook page, if you have been following. We will get to that as soon as we are ready. Thank you everyone for your support.

Was so hoping for a happy ending..... :hug:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh no...I'm so sorry for this to be the end result. Our thoughts are with you

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm very sorry too. I was thinking about Eva and hopeful there was a good outcome. I'm so sorry for your loss.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So sorry to see this, was so hoping someone had her and just hadn't followed the news. :cry:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I totally agree and you are right to move on...but me..myself..I'm going to think of Eva as being a Guardian Angel to a special little kid...maybe right here amongst us...:D.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone for your condolences. It's been a hard day. Realizing we must move on is a difficult thing. The task of actually doing it will be even harder. Adam is having a very hard time with it. He was so hopeful.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I understand your view and maybe one day I will get there. I think ive been back and forth with it. But for now, I just think that little kid already had its time with my dog, and it's time for them to bring her home if that's the case. Call me selfish, but Im hurting. :( I wanted her home more than anything.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thank you everyone for your condolences. It's been a hard day. Realizing we must move on is a difficult thing. The task of actually doing it will be even harder. Adam is having a very hard time with it. He was so hopeful.

@JAKEISGREAT I understand your view and maybe one day I will get there. I think ive been back and forth with it. But for now, I just think that little kid already had its time with my dog, and it's time for them to bring her home if that's the case. Call me selfish, but Im hurting. :( I wanted her home more than anything.

Ohhh I'm sorry..I think I didn't make myself clear! I agree..she's probably in heaven..as a Guardian angel..to some little kid..until its time for that child to be here... Sorry.....:hug:

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhh I'm sorry..I think I didn't make myself clear! I agree..she's probably in heaven..as a Guardian angel..to some little kid..until its time for that child to be here... Sorry.....:hug:

Its ok! Im sorry too. Im just overly sensitive today. Itll be better. Ive never had children, but Eva was as close as it came and I dont know how to move on right now, even though I know it's best.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.