Lost baby Eva

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
[MENTION=2594]MissPennyLue[/MENTION] I have thought of that. But with my fiance in the hospital and bills still coming in, I couldn't afford much, if anything. Im more than willing to give what i can to have her back!

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] She was lost in Oklahoma but it was right on a major state interchange on the interstate so she could be anywhere in the states by now. Oklahoma and Texas are where I've been focusing, but she could really be anywhere.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@MissPennyLue I have thought of that. But with my fiance in the hospital and bills still coming in, I couldn't afford much, if anything. Im more than willing to give what i can to have her back!

@MamaAndi She was lost in Oklahoma but it was right on a major state interchange on the interstate so she could be anywhere in the states by now. Oklahoma and Texas are where I've been focusing, but she could really be anywhere.

I don't know much about the geography of that area ... never realised it was close to Texas .... maybe these people could help [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I live in southern Texas, by Houston, a long way from Oklahoma, I would just keep checking with the local shelters and vet offices. I'm so sorry you have not found her yet. I just can't believe the police or fire department did not pick her up, unless she was gone before they arrived. I'm just hoping she is safe somewhere and you get her back.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
Just had to tell my fiance that Eva was missing. He was comforted that she was alive but looked so sad that she was missing. :-(

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh, I was so hoping for good news by now. I hope you find out something real soon. Prayers being sent for all 3 of you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just had to tell my fiance that Eva was missing. He was comforted that she was alive but looked so sad that she was missing. :-(

:hug:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I will post on fb as well!! My son lives in Altus, OK so I will notify him to be on the look out as well!! My thoughts are with you and your fiance!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I was so hoping for better news for Eva. :( I hope that she is eventually found. How traumatizing this must be for both of you. :hug:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Someone is thrilled to have a beautiful little puppy running around the house....and I'm certain they're taking great care of her in the meantime. Someone will see all of this and do the right thing.

Also, I wouldn't rely on a fire dept or a state patrol to do anything like check shelters. I'd be doing that myself. Law enforcement agencies are overwhelmed and understaffed these days....

I wonder if there's anyone that EBN peeps know that can actually GO to the shelter and look in that town?

I

ImAGuinneyPig

I am religiously checking your FB page. I'm up in Canada, but I do have a bunch of friends on FB and IG in the U.S. I've put up the poster and my friends have as well (especially IG). They are great. Hopefully we can find her!!

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Someone is thrilled to have a beautiful little puppy running around the house....and I'm certain they're taking great care of her in the meantime. Someone will see all of this and do the right thing.

Also, I wouldn't rely on a fire dept or a state patrol to do anything like check shelters. I'd be doing that myself. Law enforcement agencies are overwhelmed and understaffed these days....

I wonder if there's anyone that EBN peeps know that can actually GO to the shelter and look in that town?

I live a little over 2 hrs away but have been going up around there on weekends because we are having a house built in a nearby town. I have friends though who are checking shelters and vet clinics and I've been checking on Craigslist.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.