Lost baby Eva

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
Thank you all so much for continuing to pray. I havent lost hope for Eva and I know my handsome man will recover.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Each day that passes I am a little more discouraged that i will never see my sweet girl again. :nope:

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
He does a little better everyday. He's still very sedated and has such a long way to go to recover, but he's a figher!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Glad to hear your fiancé is out of the woods, stay hopeful for little Eva, she's chipped so that's in your favor! We had a big pile up here on interstate 80 and a guy lost his cat, he put out info just like you're doing, someone found his cat hiding in a shed, it took some time but guy and cat were finally reunited! I sincerely hope that's the way it turns out for you and Eva. :)

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Hang in there. I've posted this all over facebook and everyone I know is looking for her. I've also been checking craigslist and calling people who say they have found a dog but don't give a description. When I talk to people at OU, I mention your dog and give her description, everyone is looking out for her. We're going to help you find your baby.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4339]jen74401[/MENTION] Thank you so much for your efforts! I truly appreciate it! Im so very blessed to know people who care enough to help.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hang in there. I've posted this all over facebook and everyone I know is looking for her. I've also been checking craigslist and calling people who say they have found a dog but don't give a description. When I talk to people at OU, I mention your dog and give her description, everyone is looking out for her. We're going to help you find your baby.

Bless your heart for helping out! You're a very nice person. :)

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
It's the least that I can do. I can only imagine how heartbroken I would be if my Beefy was gone and I know there would be someone out there who would do the same for me. I'm lucky enough to know a lot of people around that area and pray that someone finds her soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
this is so heart breaking... prayers and hugs your baby is returned to you safely

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
[MENTION=4670]Dove7[/MENTION], have you considered offering a reward for her safe return if you are able? If someone has found her maybe that would encourage them to return her?

I keep popping on to check...hoping to see that she is found! Will keep praying

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.