Lost baby Eva

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
[MENTION=4670]Dove7[/MENTION] this happened last year where i live a puppy was lost due to a car accident and they had it on the news and in the local paper...about a week later the puppy was found. Good luck and hope your fiance has a speedy recovery.

Bullies Mom

Aug 27, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Milo and Toby
I am SO VERY sorry to hear of your missing baby Eva ! - it tears my heart - I am glad to hear that your fiance is recovering, and pray for him and for the return of Eva to you. I can only imagine the heartache you must be feeling. Our thoughts and prayers are with the three of you. Please continue to update us on any news-
Bully brother's - Toby and Milo and Mom and Dad

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] thst makes me feel So much better! its been in the papers and we have spread the word a lot of places so im praying she is found soon. its been a week already and everyday that goes by with no word, im a little more discouraged. i just know shes alive. we just want her home!

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Has anyone checked with local vets? With the accident there is a chance she may have been injured and that someone may have taken her to see a doc.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This breaks my heart, don't give up, you can also try backpage.com and eBay classifieds.... contact every vet with a flyer... :hug: Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and that your baby girl is found!

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
[MENTION=4339]jen74401[/MENTION] yes. weve had the sayre fire deparment andhighway patrol checking the local shelters and vets regularly. no luck yet.

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
hope you get your baby back soon

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Late as always but maybe try cross posting on bulldog rescue pages? What is the closest to Oklahoma for bully rescue? I am sure they would love to help by posting on their fb page and getting the word out. My gosh I hope you find her soon and thank goodness your fiancee is recovering ok. How awful for you guys. :( :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Could only find 1 of the 3 ok rescues we have listed with a facebook page. I did message asking if they would mind letting me cross post on their page. Will see if they let us, sure they would. Hope it helps some.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
I will keep you in my thoughts and in the special place in my heart I made for worried Bully parents.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
@jen74401 yes. weve had the sayre fire deparment andhighway patrol checking the local shelters and vets regularly. no luck yet.

Keep us updated. I have everyone I know checking around. Like I mentioned earlier, I'll be in the Norman, OKC area this weekend. If there is anything that I can do for you or your fiance please let me know.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Prayers for the safe return of your baby bully and also for a speedy recovery for your fiance ....... :pray:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.