Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lost baby Eva

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Lost baby Eva

So sorry to see this, was so hoping someone had her and just hadn't followed the news.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I totally agree and you are right to move on...but me..myself..I'm going to think of Eva as being a Guardian Angel to a special little kid...maybe right here amongst us....

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you everyone for your condolences. It's been a hard day. Realizing we must move on is a difficult thing. The task of actually doing it will be even harder. Adam is having a very hard time with it. He was so hopeful.

@JAKEISGREAT I understand your view and maybe one day I will get there. I think ive been back and forth with it. But for now, I just think that little kid already had its time with my dog, and it's time for them to bring her home if that's the case. Call me selfish, but Im hurting. I wanted her home more than anything.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dove7 View Post
    Thank you everyone for your condolences. It's been a hard day. Realizing we must move on is a difficult thing. The task of actually doing it will be even harder. Adam is having a very hard time with it. He was so hopeful.

@JAKEISGREAT I understand your view and maybe one day I will get there. I think ive been back and forth with it. But for now, I just think that little kid already had its time with my dog, and it's time for them to bring her home if that's the case. Call me selfish, but Im hurting. I wanted her home more than anything.

Ohhh I'm sorry..I think I didn't make myself clear! I agree..she's probably in heaven..as a Guardian angel..to some little kid..until its time for that child to be here... Sorry.....

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Ohhh I'm sorry..I think I didn't make myself clear! I agree..she's probably in heaven..as a Guardian angel..to some little kid..until its time for that child to be here... Sorry.....
    Its ok! Im sorry too. Im just overly sensitive today. Itll be better. Ive never had children, but Eva was as close as it came and I dont know how to move on right now, even though I know it's best.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dove7 View Post
    Its ok! Im sorry too. Im just overly sensitive today. Itll be better. Ive never had children, but Eva was as close as it came and I dont know how to move on right now, even though I know it's best.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Dove7, i want to give you some of this too: , from Tate, Finn , and me. Know that you have all our support here on this board. We are your friends and care very much. Be gentle with yourself.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Condolences @Dove7. Time will ease your pain -- but it doesn't make it any easier, does it? Take care.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Not knowing makes it so much harder to move on, this I know. We will pray that she did not suffer if she moved on to rainbow bridge, or that she is with a family who has no Internet but gives her the love she deserves. One of my friends got her bulldog back after being missing for 2 years. They brought her to the vet for routine shots and they matched her photo up with the missing dog, scanned her microchip to find it was her. Mind you, she was stolen from them. So you never know. Of course by then she had moved on, but once she found her, let's just say miracles can happen.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

from us in Spokane!! I am sorry for your loss.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Oh my gosh hugs!!!! I was SO hoping for a good outcome with all the coverage you were getting. Thank you for the update anyhow, we have all been hoping for the best. These bullies are our babies and losing them is never easy. How is Adam doing physically? Many have adopted rescues after losing their lifelong mates and it seems to help them. Maybe something to think about down the road...

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Oh my gosh hugs!!!! I was SO hoping for a good outcome with all the coverage you were getting. Thank you for the update anyhow, we have all been hoping for the best. These bullies are our babies and losing them is never easy. How is Adam doing physically? Many have adopted rescues after losing their lifelong mates and it seems to help them. Maybe something to think about down the road...
    I was hoping for the same, but the evidence is such that we just can't justify continuing the search. Adam is recovering very well. He's such a quick healer. He's got a long way to go yet, but he's doing so well. Mostly he's depressed. He feels useless. He was out of work for a while before the accident and so excited to be starting a new job in California. Then the accident happened and he is still out of work and not able to walk. He was very hopeful that we'd find Eva... We are definitely going to consider adopting. We did have someone offer to give us one of their pups next time they breed, but it's going to be a while before that happens. Adam isn't physically able to take care of a dog right now and I will be moving around quite a bit before October for some training for my job, so we will be keeping in mind a new bully when we finally get settled and Adam heals more.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads