Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lost baby Eva

ImAGuinneyPig

Default Re: Lost baby Eva

I am religiously checking your FB page. I'm up in Canada, but I do have a bunch of friends on FB and IG in the U.S. I've put up the poster and my friends have as well (especially IG). They are great. Hopefully we can find her!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    Someone is thrilled to have a beautiful little puppy running around the house....and I'm certain they're taking great care of her in the meantime. Someone will see all of this and do the right thing.

Also, I wouldn't rely on a fire dept or a state patrol to do anything like check shelters. I'd be doing that myself. Law enforcement agencies are overwhelmed and understaffed these days....

I wonder if there's anyone that EBN peeps know that can actually GO to the shelter and look in that town?
    I live a little over 2 hrs away but have been going up around there on weekends because we are having a house built in a nearby town. I have friends though who are checking shelters and vet clinics and I've been checking on Craigslist.

Likes (Received)

I'm praying that whoever finds her/has her will do the right thing and get her microchip scanned to see who she belongs to. I pray that they won't have peace in their life until they return your baby!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my i was hoping she would be found by now

Real Name
    Stephanie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston & Logie
    Likes (Received)

I just liked Eva's FB page. Im praying for her safe return!!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Has anybody heard anything yet? I feel just awful for them...still keeping my fingers crossed for safe and sound at home!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAndi View Post
    Has anybody heard anything yet? I feel just awful for them...still keeping my fingers crossed for safe and sound at home!
    Ditto. I was wondering also...hoping for good news.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)

wondering about eva...
    "J'embrace mon chien sur la bouche!" (i kiss my dog on the mouth!)--unknown

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

To everyone who has been wondering about Eva, I apologize I have not been on here to keep everyone updated. We had started a Facebook page for Eva at the beginning of April and got many people involved in the search and many leads came out of it... but no leads led to Eva. It has been over 2 months since the accident and we have come more and more to the sobering reality that Eva most likely did not make it out of the accident. None of the sightings of her were ever truly confirmed and the accident was so terrible that it would've taken a miracle for her to have survived. She may have just been the only reason Adam survived himself. Thank you to everyone who was involved with us with the search. We will be moving on and remembering and loving Eva for all that she was. She opened my heart to the world of bullies and I will never be the same.

We haven't made any statements on the Facebook page concerning the end of the search yet. I will be telling Adam soon so that he isn't shocked when he finds no one is searching anymore, but until then, I would ask that no one mention the end of the search on the Facebook page, if you have been following. We will get to that as soon as we are ready. Thank you everyone for your support.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dove7 View Post
    To everyone who has been wondering about Eva, I apologize I have not been on here to keep everyone updated. We had started a Facebook page for Eva at the beginning of April and got many people involved in the search and many leads came out of it... but no leads led to Eva. It has been over 2 months since the accident and we have come more and more to the sobering reality that Eva most likely did not make it out of the accident. None of the sightings of her were ever truly confirmed and the accident was so terrible that it would've taken a miracle for her to have survived. She may have just been the only reason Adam survived himself. Thank you to everyone who was involved with us with the search. We will be moving on and remembering and loving Eva for all that she was. She opened my heart to the world of bullies and I will never be the same.

We haven't made any statements on the Facebook page concerning the end of the search yet. I will be telling Adam soon so that he isn't shocked when he finds no one is searching anymore, but until then, I would ask that no one mention the end of the search on the Facebook page, if you have been following. We will get to that as soon as we are ready. Thank you everyone for your support.

Was so hoping for a happy ending.....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Oh no...I'm so sorry for this to be the end result. Our thoughts are with you

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm very sorry too. I was thinking about Eva and hopeful there was a good outcome. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads