Lost baby Eva

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
His Royal Thickness Sir Buddy 'Harely' & Eva (RIP)
Hello,

This is my Eva. My fiance was on a road trip to California when he was involved in a multi-car accident on I-40 in Oklahoma last Saturday March 31st. Eva was with him . She was seen about 7 miles from the accident roaming around the town of Erick, but anyone could have picked her up and traveled with her anywhere in the states. My fiance is currently in ICU and I truly need to find her. I know he will be asking about her and it would cheer his heart so much to know she has been found. She is 8 months old and about 35 lbs. She would have had a pink collar with her microchip tag if it wasnt ripped off of her or taken off. I have already reported her missing so if she is scanned I can be contacted. Can you all please help me find her? I have other pictures if needed. LostBulldog.jpg

C

Cooper11

I hope you find your baby!!!! What beautiful bully she is....she must be a wreck missing her mommy and daddy. As I am sure you are as well!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ohhh Noooo!!!!, post on Craigslist and call all the Humain
Societies and even the police to keep a lookout, I am hoping to hear good news soon. I am sorry about the wreck. You have alot on your plate right now, I am hoping you find your baby and your fiance gets better soon!! Please keep us updated.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I kniw her mommy and daddy are a wreck without her, especially daddy when he finds out she's missing. Any help finding her would be so appreciated.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I already have humane societies aand fire departments and highway patrol notified. craigslist is next!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Oh, how horrible!! I hope you find her soon. Praying for your fiancé . Keep us updated on how he is doing and let us know when you find Eva!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh no...that breaks my heart to hear that she is missing. I home she finds her way home to you where she belongs! And I wish your fiancee a speedy recovery as well

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I have been sharing on facebook. Hope you find her soon.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I posted that picture on my fb a couple of days ago and that picture is my profile picture. I hope you find her soon!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Prayers for you to find your baby and that your fiancee recovers too! Please keep us posted...we worry around here.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i hope you find her soon. and your fiance gets better.

OP
D

Dove7

Apr 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you to everyone who iis posting her picture and helping to find her. My fiance is slowly recovering but he has a long way to go. Prayers are greatly appreciated!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Sent the mass email to all members! Praying that she'll be found and your fiance makes a full recovery.

:pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online