Bre is missing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldwgR56

Feb 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirrius
crossing fingers she is returned safe and sound for you. Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I AM SO SORRY! I am praying for a quick safe return home! Definatley call the police...My Chanel went missing and I had called local police and they actually found her in a park! Its worth a shot! Please keep us posted! Post on facebook as well if you and friends have it! Sorry again and I will be praying! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Just got the email, I can only imagine your terror but try to stay positive and I'll be praying for her safe and speedy return.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Still no word. Am having picture cards with her photo and my info made up today to hand out.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Oh no...Im so sorry to hear this. Prayers and hugs headed your way...

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I can only imagine your worry....sending more prayers for her safe return in the very near future....

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Reading this thread, post by post, with my heart in my throat. I was hoping for the awesome relief post, "Found her!" I know your worry well.

Last spring, Bo knocked over a plant stand on the porch. Bea FREAKED OUT and ran THRU a fence. Yes. Through. Fortunately one neighbor saw her tooling it up the hill at warp speed and saw me looking and told me. Fifteen minutes later, I've got a half a dozen neighbors out looking with their dogs (as bait - she can't resist meeting a new pal). An hour later, I'm posting fliers I made and talking to another neighbor; a little old almost deaf guy and his Miniature Schnauzer, Katie. I'm upset and lamenting about the situation, of course. All of a sudden, Katie perks up, Bud looks down, his brown teeth clenched around an ever-present cigar and calmly says, "There she is." And there she was, walked up right behind me.

WHAT A RELIEF IT WAS.

Hang in there [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] - someone's going to see your post cards. I'd always suggest "Dog Needs Medication" on the card - whether she does or not. Dog robbers don't want to keep a sick dog.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Still no word. Am having picture cards with her photo and my info made up today to hand out.

I was so hoping to see she was home this morning. :cry: :pray:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thinking about you and your family especially poor Bre she must be so scared right now hoping and praying for a safe return please keep us updated when you find her.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Jordan tells me that no one would want to keep her anyway if they had her for a few nights. She pees on the bed if unsupervised plus she has that tumor condition in her mouth. And every so often she has to wear a doggie diaper due to bowel/bladder problems. She's 7 and fixed so no one would want to try to breed her....I want my broken dog back! I'm really starting to worry but hoping that even if someone did plan to keep her they would see the posters and ads and know she is missed and we are looking...

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry to hear this. Stay strong! I hope you get her home safely.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i was so hoping for better news. my gosh this is just heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.