Sarge

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Through a friend, I learned of the search for Sarge. I know many of you are American, but since the owner's last post on facebook, I am thinking Sarge might be further away, if he is still alive:*(

The group "Search for Sarge" is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/303461729690251/335114126525011/?notif_t=group_activity

I actually don't know Sarge's mama, but I can't read about him without sobbing.

All the info is in the group on facebook, so if any have the time, read it and maybe someone can help Shauna find Sarge.:begging:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope Sarge gets back home soon. Miracles do happen.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
OMG this is heartbreaking.. I am sharing on my fb to help get word out.

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i know...

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i am actually now feeling really guilty that i didn't post this the second i joined:(

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i'm not sure if any of you actually read about sarge and his mama on facebook, but yesterday, which was sarge's 5th bday, his body was found in the lake. i read it, i cried. actually, i sobbed. in my heart i believed sarge was still alive and taken in by somebody who didn't know about the search. i don't know his mama, and i never met sarge, but i felt it as if sarge was my own, following the story for a few months. now, shauna can have some closure knowing what happened to her precious sarge. finding his body on his birthday is very sad but somehow magical, don't you think?

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
this is what shauna wrote:

caution: *sad*

It is Sarge's 5th birthday today. And this morning his body was found. Sargie's birthday gift to me.

Thank you to all of you who held me up these past few months with your words of empathy, and encouragement, and stories of your own furry children loved and lost.
Thank you to all of you that came up to Bracebridge and comforted me and fed me.
Thank you to those that joined in the physical search in the woods, on the water, at the cottages & towns.
Thank you to those, from their own home, with their children and pets nearby, who made phone calls, and wrote letters, and sent out posters, never giving up hope that he would be found. And he was found, thanks to all of you.
Thank you for checking in with me, to make sure I was alright. Thank you for keeping me company. Thank you for keeping us in your hearts. I love you all very much.
He was found in the water by some boatmen, brought to Cathy's Corner, and is being picked up by Dave, my Mohawk Warrior. He is on his way to Bracebridge to be cremated. He will be picked up, brought back to Toronto, and kept safe until I return in May. Thank you, thank you...I don't know what I would have done without you.
Shauna.

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Oh no.... This is so upsetting. I hope she finds peace in knowing.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
heartbreaking...R.I.P. Sarge and prayers for him and his family and their loss.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4411]ollieivy[/MENTION] ... In a post on the FB thread yesterday, Sarge was found, unfortunately no alive. He was found in water, on what would have been his 5th birthday, by two boatman. :cry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.