United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Missing Bulldog

REWARD!

"Dudley" Is Missing

In Santa Ana,California
Bulldog Friend & Owner

A bulldog is missing at this point and taken from his home. WE need your "help and eyes" to see if we can get this bulldogs home. Whoever has this bulldog may be trying to take the dog to a local vet for medical treatment, offering the dog up for breeding, selling the dogs in the parking lot of a gas station or a selling in the parking lot of pet store. There is even a chance he might turn up in an animal shelter near you.

If sold to someone, they might unwittingly take to a vet offices to update shots and check on the health of the dog. A new family may show up at a local dog park or in a pet store by new goodies for a new family pet.

This bulldog was last seen in Santa Ana, California (Near Sullivan & Mc Fadde Ave) perhaps you have a friend or family member you can forward this alert to that lives in this area? Dudley was taken from his own front yard Sunday, January 22, 2012. Also take was Louie, a white Maltese.
If you know of these dogs contact Alexander S. at [email protected]

These dogs could of been driven out of the area or given to someone that took the dogs elsewhere, as a pair or one at a time.

Bulldogs always garner a lot of attention and someone will remember seeing one or both of these dogs or hearing of someone offering a 'great deal' on these dogs As part of the bulldog community, someone may mention hearing about this bulldog in passing thinking your should know or could offer some advice on the dog.

Any bulldog missing or stolen should be of importance to us all. If thefts and unreturned missing bulldogs are left unchecked or not noticed, it puts other bulldogs at risk for being taken too.

Please share this story on your twitters, facebook and forward to a friend!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I saw this morning on FB that he has been found

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
No the maltese is said to still be missing.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That's too bad...did it say where the bulldog turned up at or how they found him? (Sorry I don't facebook so I can't go see for myself lol)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
They are both home now...No story yet on how they were found.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online