Chubbs is Missing!!~~ Cresent, Ok

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Let's see.. what to do... take the injured dog to the vet and go door to door looking for its owner. Yep none of that involved essentially kidnapping (holding the dog against its will) and animal neglect/abuse.

There was a dog that ran under my car while I was driving (I did not run it over... if it was any taller it would have hit the side of my car). I stopped, checked the dog for damage and luckily the only thing wrong was that it was scared. I carried it (it didn't have a leash) and went door to door for a few blocks until I found its owner. Then I yelled at the owner for not having their dog tied up and for not watching it.

I will pray that Chubbs' parents have more restraint than I would in that situation.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So glad Chubbs is back home with his family! I love happy endings....(sigh)

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Well, poor Chubbs. I am so glad he has been found! I don't know if my tears are of relief or what. He'll heal. Everything will be alright. I am glad he was not stolen. The neighbors sure sound STUPID!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank GOD he is home..... are any of his injuries serious?

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Thank GOD he is home..... are any of his injuries serious?

Chad says it looks worse today than last night. I haven't seen pictures of him yet. Come to find out the dogs also chase his son when he is trying to get on the bus for school. I am wondering if Chubbs was trying to protect his skin brother? If I get pics I will share here.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
so happy he is found , if that ever happens I would call the local news as well as the rescue centers etc.. praying for a speedy recovery!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So I'm assuming the neighbours realised what bad shape he was in and that they were trying to hide the evidence!!! I certainly would not be letting Chubbs out without somebody there with him at all times!! I would never let any of my dogs out without one of us being there if I had an unfenced yard.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
So I'm assuming the neighbours realised what bad shape he was in and that they were trying to hide the evidence!!! I certainly would not be letting Chubbs out without somebody there with him at all times!! I would never let any of my dogs out without one of us being there if I had an unfenced yard.

​EXACTLY!

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
​EXACTLY!

I know [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]. If my daughters yappy dog doesn't go outside with Matilda, I do. I hope this was a learning experience for my friend. Just because you live out in the boonies doesn't mean you should just let him wander. I am just happy the guy decided to drop Chubbs off in Chads yard and not do the other thing. :cry:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
YAY, so glad to hear Chubbs was found! I get so upset when I hear about missing or stolen dogs, especially if they are bullies. But those neighbors sound really sketchy...grrrrr

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i was so upset reading this thread but i am so glad he is ok. what the heck is wrong with people. i dunno.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.