Missing/Stolen Brindle English Bulldog Columbus, Ohio

Can you please help us by posting a flier to your Facebook page?

• Yes, I know how you must feel...:(

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I do not want to help!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Queenifer Lopez

Nov 1, 2011
STOLEN DOG!
flier%5CPicture360.jpg

Queenifer Lopez

Female, Spayed
Description: Queenifer is short and fat. She looks like a small pig and sounds like one too. She drawls a lot of attention with her silly look, and laziness. She is the type to watch others play, then to participate with the group. She resembles a tiger with her orange color with black brindle markings. She is very loving and is sometimes mistaken as a Pitt Bull, but she is not. She is an English Bulldog like in the cartoon Tom & Jerry. She is the same breed as Spike the dog. She has a scar on her belly from her last of 11 surgeries from being spayed. She had just started having seizures right before she was taken, and if not attended to with a vet, can lead to death.

Location: She disappeared around 11pm on Aug. 27th while in our backyard within 10min.
Date: August 27, 2011

Comments: Please still keep an eye out for our missing baby, Queenie? We believe she was taken and could be anywhere? She is not chipped, but has a scar on her belly from being fixed/spayed. We believe soon the people who have her will get ride of her once they learn she is un-breedable? So please watch for her running loose! If you see her, grab her, she is a gentle giant. Or if you can lead us to where she is, thanks to an English Bulldog Rescue Group, they are offering a reward of $500.00 for her safe rescue. Our family and friends are offering another $500.00. You can also stay anonymous!! So please help keep an eye out, we miss her so deeply...:) Thank you to everyone who has done everything to help me and my kids in our search, Bless you all...:) ~For more pictures search:"Queenifer Lopez" on Facebook!
740-466-6244
REWARD! $1000.00

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Can you post her flyer here? Go to settings..use the flyer as your avatar! It will show up under your name! I will keep bumping this for you!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh no. I sent a Lost Bulldog Alert email to all the members. Praying that you find her soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.