Missing Bulldog in Northridge, Los Angeles County, California!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I received this alert from SCBR today. Please take a look:

Missing Bulldog!!!
"Pudgy" The Bulldog Is Missing

In Northridge, LA County, California.
Bulldog Friend & Owner

A bulldog is missing at this point. WE need your "help and eyes" to see if we can get this bulldog home. Whoever has this bulldog may be trying to take the dog to a local vet for medical treatment, offering the dog up for breeding, selling the dog in the parking lot of a gas station or a selling in the parking lot of pet store. There is even a chance the might turn up in an animal shelter near you.

This bulldog was last seen in Northridge, California (LA County) perhaps you have a friend or family member you can forward this alert to that lives in this area?

The dog could of been driven out of the area or given to someone that took the dog elsewhere.

As part of the bulldog community, someone may mention hearing about this bulldog in passing thinking your should know or could offer some advice on the dog.

Senior bulldogs don't walk too far away, but someone may of mistaken her for lost and driven her away thinking she was lost or dumped.

Any bulldog missing or stolen should be of importance to us all. If thefts and unreturned missing bulldogs are left unchecked or not noticed, it puts other bulldogs at risk for being taken too.

Please share this story on your twitters, facebook and forward to a friend!

378.jpg
Please Call 1-888-466-3242​
me:​
LOST DOG​
Name: "PUDGY"​
Missing: 10/05/2011​
FEMALE 70LBSRED & WHITE8 YEARS​
NORTHRIDGE, CA 91326. SINGING HILLS DR.and Tampa Avenue, Northridge, CA Side gate was left open to the house.​
no collar/ very friendly/ will answer to hername. Please Call Frank at (818)359-1653limited vision due to cataracts​
Chip # 486C126E5F

Thank you for taking the time to see this and sharing with any friends that would be helpful too. This bullie could be transported over statelines by now or just with in a few blocks where she was taken.

PLEASE send this to a friend and help get the word out. Encourage a friend to sign up for these alerts too!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Great news about Pudgy! He is home safe now, as of yesterday. The family that took him in only lived a mile away from Pudgy's home and wanted to keep him, that is until he started pooping in their house. So, they returned him. Well, at least he's home safe and sound now!! :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy he is home safe and sound.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Great news about Pudgy! He is home safe now, as of yesterday. The family that took him in only lived a mile away from Pudgy's home and wanted to keep him, that is until he started pooping in their house. So, they returned him. Well, at least he's home safe and sound now!! :D
And they say bullies arent smart eh? Wonderful to hear!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The story says this family that kept Pudgy actually kept him for 3 weeks before turning him back to the owners! If it wasn't for that poop, he would still be w/them! Hmmm....something fishy with this family that didn't give him back right away but i'm very happy with the outcome and of course, so is his family!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Glad to hear Pudgy's home safe and sound. Did Pudgy get out or was he stolen from the home. Pretty stupid people if they did it so close to where they live. I hope they were prosecuted? They were caught I'm assuming?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
You know what can happen when they change a bulldogs diet .....:poo:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], Pudgy ran away 'cuz a gate was left open in their yard; the article didn't say what happened to the people that held onto Pudgy. I don't think they got prosecuted tho...maybe they got the reward :mad:! I'm curious to know what kind of explanation they gave to the owners as to why they kept Pudgy for so long.

[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], good point!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.