I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Ella~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Kansas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
ella.png

Hi, my name is Ella.I came into KCEBR after my owners decided I was too much woman for them to handle. I'm simply a woman who knows what she wants, and what I don't want, and since we don't speak the same language I let them know by snapping at them. I have not ever bitten anyone, I just give a little snap, so I know I would do best in a home with no small kids and with someone that is ok with me being a bit pushy. I was in desperate need of several medical procedures when I came into KCEBR. I couldn't breathe, eat due to my bulldog anatomy and I had to have my palate and nares repaired, every lady needs a little nip tuck around the eyes and so did I, a had a small hernia repaired. Last but not least I went to sleep with a tail then woke up and my tail was gone. I'm officially a proud member of the no tail club with my fur sister Maggie. I recovered well with no complications. And happy to report I'm able to breathe so much better.Now I'm settled at my foster home with my foster momma Christina & skin sister Sophie (13-year-old) and 2 fur siblings Moose & Maggie. Moose is my cat brother from another mother and Maggie is my fur sister a 6 year old French bulldog. I get along well with my fur siblings, Maggie can be a little sassy/snappy if there is food around or if I play with her toys. but I just wait till she's done with her tantrum.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> Kansas City Bulldog Rescue

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> KCBR

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online