I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lucy~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Kansas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lucy.png

My name is Lucy and I am a sweet senior gal that does NOT like being alone. I don't have to be all up on you I just need to see that your there near me.
Foster Mom says my mind is way younger than my body. I like play and will prance around or chase after a toy but it doesn't last too long. Sometimes I am chasing after a toy if I try to stop to fast my front legs will give on me and I will just kinda roll over. After naps or in the morning I am a bit slow getting up.
I can't see the best and I am very vocal I will actually answer my foster Mom's questions with barking. And while playing I give a little growl, it's all in good fun.
I am EXCELLENT when foster mom is cleaning my eyes, which I have to have done twice a day. I will run away from me but then just lay down and let you knock it out.
I love scratches on my booty of course and will drop to the ground and roll over so you don't miss my belly.
Foster Mom says I am a very sweet girl, I just needs someone to watch or follow around all day!

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> Kansas City Bulldog Rescue

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> KCBR

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts