Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Mable ~ English Bulldog

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Mable ~ English Bulldog

Meet Mable!

-mable-kcebr-jpg -mable-2-kcebr-jpg

Hi, my name is Mable! I am a sweet girl about 6 years old and 48 lbs. I am pretty quiet and love to cuddle on the couch with my human. I was surrendered to KCEBR when my family didn't have the money to take care of me. My ears had been neglected and were pretty bad, with hematomas in both ears. One ear could not be fixed and it just needs to be kept very clean. The other ear was able to be fixed by surgery by KCEBR. I don't mind cats or dogs, but prefer that they be bulldog size or smaller. I would definitely love being the center of attention though! I am housebroken and like my kennel. I am just waiting for my forever home!

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> Kansas City Bulldog Rescue

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> KCBR

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Go check out the auction we are having to benefit two wonderful English Bulldog Rescues! The auction runs until 8pm October 9th, so get those bids in on some of the awesome items!

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~ Mable ~ English Bulldog

What a sweet baby! Wish I was closer I'd have her come live with Murray and I! Hope she finds a wonderful forever home soon

Remove Ads