Good with cats: Yes
Good with kids: Yes
Object aggression: None noted
Special needs: None noted
Medications: Monthly Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
Crate trained: Yes
House trained: Yes
Adoption fee: $450
Hi! My name is Uga. I am named after the University of Georgia so thatā€™ss important to note. I am 4-years-old.I originally came into IBR as a part of a ā€˜bonded pairā€™ with my sister Roxy. We initially got along fine but Roxy wasnā€™t always nice to me, so IBR separated us and I have been happy as can be in my new foster home. I live with one English bulldog and two french bulldogs. They are very nice to me and we all get along great.Important things to know about me:I am a very timid boy. Loud noises scare me. I usually just runaway and hide until the coast is clear.
I am on the thin side so I am easily transportable and like car rides.
I donā€™t get on the furniture much, if at all.
I prefer to be where my humans are at all times. I need my person to be close.
I will sleep in a crate quietly and donā€™t mind it at all.
I do not know how to tell my mom I need to potty outside so she has me on a schedule. I occasionally have an accident but I am trying really hard to be a good boy.
I walk well on a leash and am pretty active so a nice walk daily would be ideal for me.
I do not like to go up or down stairs. They are scary to me.
I will share a water bowl but donā€™t like when my foster siblings steal my food. I have a very healthy appetite and eat 4 cups of food per day.
I am sweet to all people, and have lived with a cat before. Cats are fine, I guess. I donā€™s chase them or anything.
I will jump up on you when I need a head rub. I probably shouldnā€™t go to a family with toddlers even though I do like children.
Here is what I need from a forever family:lots of love
head rubs
exercise
consistency in a potty schedule
a good quality food
a nice warm bed- preferably yours (haha- just kidding)
and most importantly, a commitment that you will be my last family.
If you think you are right for me, please apply online and my mom will be in touch! Please ignore her if she cries on the phone. She loves me too.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online