Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: Yes; older children
Object aggression: None noted
Special needs: None noted
Medications: Monthly Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
Crate trained: Yes
House trained: Yes
Adoption fee: $650

Hi, I am Cooper. I am a total love bug and a big baby weighing in at 80 pounds. My foster mom says my butt is big, but I think she is jealous. I am almost a year old, and had an amazing family who had some life changes, and wanted better for me so they contacted IBR, who gladly took me in.

Facts about me: I am a good boy. I potty outside. I sleep in a crate and I am quiet. I have no idea what any of this means honestly. All I do know is, I love to run through the house, knock things over, chase my toys, jump over the couch and get lots of treats. My foster mom says I need Jesus and training, and neither of those things sound interesting to me. She calls me ‘wild dingo’ a lot. She did buy me a wading pool and I love that thing. It’s the best idea she has had thus far, but don’t tell her I said that, as she may think I like baths, and that is false. I do not like baths and will try to escape. I am playful, but I am just a toddler. I need a family that has lots of time to play with me and help me burn off some ‘wild dingo’ energy. I am not a couch potato and likely won’t be for a few years.

I am healthy. I do not take any medicine, have been neutered (much to my chagrin) and have all my vaccinations. I really want to go to a family with older kids and other dogs. I need buddies.

My foster mom says you can apply to adopt me online, and she will help me find a perfect family. Must have wading pool only, as I cannot swim.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online